“Brunch”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

'Sitting here in this quirky coffee shop, having a Mocha Roca, bagel w/cream cheese, and a homemade blueberry coffee cake. Everything if very good and good service. Free wi-fi as well so I can do business here.

1  Thank Mandoland72

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

This is the place to stop at for a nice refreshing tea, coffee, or smoothie. I had the s'mores latte which was their special. I could not stop drinking it, it was delicious. I highly suggest stopping in.

1  Thank Tracearoo27
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Comfortable, welcoming environment and staff. Service was competent, but perhaps a bit on the slow side. Excellent selection and array of coffees. My meal (breakfast wrap) was rather bland and non-descript. It included cheese, which I expected would be melted, but it was chunks/cubes instead. No seasoning or spice to speak of.

1  Thank guyr541
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

We really like to come here! They make awesome baked goods, but on a Saturday morning in the summer you may not find much because they send it all to the farmers market down the road. I love their mint chocolate coolatta type coffee drink, it's amazing! Great size portions of coffee drinks and reasonable prices. Their food is only ok, but the coffee is good. Be careful in the library when sitting down because the chairs are filthy! They are stained to the max and give me the creeps.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere is amazing as well as the food!!! Great place to go on a lazy morning to get a breakfast sandwich.
while I was there, I was watching the cooks behind the counter and the food they were preparing for lunches that had been ordered for delivery looked just as good.
I'm sort of sad that I was only in the area for the day as I would love to come back here.

1  Thank Peg692001