“Love Their Salads”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #171 of 694 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 4 March 2015

Panera Bread is a decent place to have a breakfast or lunch over a table with friends to enjoy a leisurely meal. I enjoy their salads and I honestly think they have one of the best onion soups around. Prices are high. Ask for the apple as the extra or they'll give you another piece of bread. I

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

The food was good but the location was packed. We came at lunch time and lucky for us we got there before noon. It was tough to find a table for 3 and when we did I had to wipe it down from previous diners. As it got closer to noon I did see people walking back out instead of waiting to give their orders.

When we were done with lunch it was tough to find a garbage can. The layout of the restaurant forces you to walk all the way back to the front door with your dirty dishes. A can near the drink station might be helpful.

The quality of the food was great. In our case our food was ready quickly. Staff was adequate.

Reviewed 5 January 2015

Do not go here I logged onto the network here and then my phone went to a permanent sleep, it woke up in 4 days! Also the service is not good staff do not get orders right and their was a long red hair in my salad! Go the extra miles and eat at the Latham location.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Panera seems to have mastered consistency in the quality of food it serves . This location is no exception. In addition to good service and good food, the prices are affordable and reasonable.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The menu is predictable although there are some seasonal favorites that come and go. Prices are fair and if you join their "club" you often get benefits - free coffee, desserts, or discounts on food. Everything is fresh and made to order. Pick up can be chaotic during busy times but it works. Workers are usually helpful and smiling. Nice!