“great food, service,price”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 25 November 2017

promptly waited on, though she had lots of customers. lexi recommended the broccoli soup. it was great! as were our 2 dinners: chicken parm and meatloaf. plenty and tasty.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

A diner is a diner, but there are great and poor ones. This one is bright and well-lit, clean and well-appointed. No 20yr old lumpy booths! The food is well prepared in large portions. And the dessert case, although not sampled, is reason for return. A staple of Americana, this diner executes well.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We were heading home and decided to stop in and get a meal on the way. What a great little place. Zach our server was right on point. He is a blessing to the establishment as well as his manager, cooks and cleaning staff. We will be back again soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

On Central Ave, north side of the street, a bit west of Everett Road. HUGE portions, quality food, well-prepared, good service. You'll enjoy yourself.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The décor was nice, the staff could use a little retraining. Had breakfast with my fiancé here and was excited to try a new diner scene. I was utterly disappointed by the quality of food. I ordered their Belgian Waffle with Strawberries and Whipped cream and was served a soggy waffle with strawberry jam...not even preserves....Jam. I'm not one to knock anything without giving it a second try-the second plate of food I tried was tasteless. the omelet had no flavor and could have been cooked a little longer- I assume it was a bad day so I will return to give them a chance next I'm in Albany.

Been to Gateway-Diner Inc? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK