“Great food & great service ”
Review of Gateway-Diner Inc

Gateway-Diner Inc
Ranked #126 of 700 Restaurants in Albany
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We were heading home and decided to stop in and get a meal on the way. What a great little place. Zach our server was right on point. He is a blessing to the establishment as well as his manager, cooks and cleaning staff. We will be back again soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

On Central Ave, north side of the street, a bit west of Everett Road. HUGE portions, quality food, well-prepared, good service. You'll enjoy yourself.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The décor was nice, the staff could use a little retraining. Had breakfast with my fiancé here and was excited to try a new diner scene. I was utterly disappointed by the quality of food. I ordered their Belgian Waffle with Strawberries and Whipped cream and was served a soggy waffle with strawberry jam...not even preserves....Jam. I'm not one to knock anything without giving it a second try-the second plate of food I tried was tasteless. the omelet had no flavor and could have been cooked a little longer- I assume it was a bad day so I will return to give them a chance next I'm in Albany.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Terrific waitstaff. The maitre d was hilarious and hospitable. Food was plentiful and fresh. It's a diner so they were forgiven for not cooking with noticeable seasoning.
A tasty experience at Anywhere, USA.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We stopped or lunch on the way home from the airport. I was hoping for an authentic Greek Gyro. It was mediocre! Pita was not fresh, meat was pan heated, not on a spit.
Tasziki sauce was tasteless. I'm still looking for a good gyro in Albany?