“Good and Quick coffee !!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #15 of 31 Coffee & Tea in Albany
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

As usual, coffee is gooood. These guys are very quick and friendly. apart from coffee I liked the hand made cookies, which are worth trying once.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Nicely designed Starbucks here. Plenty of space and conveniently located across from Colonie Center and other shopping.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

The Starbucks on Western AV near the U of Albany is busy every time I go. They are efficient and friendly and make your drink quickly and correctly. Love it!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This is your average Starbucks location. But down the road is a place called Professor Javas. A small unassuming place with great food and pastries as well as any coffee or tea you could want. I love Starbucks for when I need to, but I try to give to local places when I can.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Drive through line was too long so decided to go inside, there was one person ahead of me that ordered 2 regular coffees and 2 bagels. It took 20 minutes for the cashier to process that order and another 10 minutes to prepare my drinks. The cashier should not be grabbing the coffee and toasting the bagels this is not an efficient process. There should be a dedicated person to prepare the food, pour coffee and the barista. The crew tripped over one another trying to get food and complete orders. I thought maybe it was one bad day but I stopped again this morning with similar results, this particular place needs to dedicate some time to process improvement. Im not from the area an cannot suggest the nearest alternate, but I will definitely not return to this one.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK