“Very Pleasant Sports Restaurant”

Recovery Sports Grill
Ranked #109 of 697 Restaurants in Albany
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 17
Cuisines: American
Description: Recovery Sports Grill is a family-friendly sports grill offering a unique, yet comfortable atmosphere. With a focus on the community, guests enjoy local memorabilia showcased throughout the restaurant. With 13 locations, in five states, we pride ourselves in serving fresh, never frozen, house-made items as we have something for everyone!
Reviewed 23 October 2015

This place is across the street from where I work, so I'm here frequently. I've enjoyed each different menu item I've had here--from burgers to salads to sandwiches to deserts. I especially recommend their chicken tenders (I sometimes order them as a meal, sometimes as an addition to a salad), wings, the Gleason (ham, turkey, lettuce, tomato, cheese on a roll), and the brownie sundae (and recommend someone to share it with).
And the service is always very pleasant--if sometimes a bit slow.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Nice enough sports bar, food was average. Being a solo diner the waitress did not send much time with me. It is in the hotel so it is convenient if you are new to Albany and that area.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Had an excellent dinner with my wife, 3 daughters, their friend and her mom. 6 girls and me at a nice big table - we all had a great time. Good food, good service, fun atmosphere.

I came back later that night to watch the Mets-Dodgers playoff game. Although I was expecting a larger crowd on a Friday night, I had a great seat to watch the game on the HUGE TV's.

1  Thank Joseph L
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

came here with two friends on our lunch break to catch up quickly - We ordered a cup of soup, two marinade chicken meal and a Caesar salad. It took over an hour to receive our food. Both chicken meals were dry; we didn't bother to complain due to time. I was here last month with another group of friends during a week lunch service and experienced the same type of bad service. I am not sure if they are understaffed during week lunches or if this is a management problem, whatever the case may be, I will not return. Panera Bread or Starbucks is by far a better lunch option for the local area.

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

Reasonably priced food in a sports bar setting located in the Albany medical area. Waitress was fantastic! Nice variety of foods that are not typical of sports bars.

Been to Recovery Sports Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK