“Family hotel”

Ranked #41 of 50 Hotels in Albany
New York City, New York
“Family hotel”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

On my family trip to Canada I stop over in Albany to after shopping thru I ended up staying at the Days inn at the Central Ave and man I made the right decision put my kids in the pool and relaxed in the room with wife, in the morning I really enjoyed the breakfast and above all kids loved it, staff was very nice and accommodating with my extended family of 5, all in all wonderful experience, from now on I will always take that route to my trip to Canada.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Bath room very small, bathroom fittings are broken/very old. furniture are ordinary, not cleaned enough. front desk people are not friendly / trust worthy. not satisfied

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Good and affordable rate,easy check in,friendly staff and clean room

Room Tip: excellent stay
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2012

This was my first time experience at on of the days inn & suites located in albany. We picked this hotel, as it was conveniently located during family trip going north. I was pleasently surprised by all the amenities and services they provided for very reasonable price for the double bed rooms. The pool was definitely a stress buster for us. Now I have a designated place to stay especially when we r going thru albany, NY

• Stayed June 2012
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Recently, I was on my way to NEW-YORK from TORONTO (CANADA). I decided to spend nite in ALBANY. With my luck I found Days Inn on Central Avenue. I was very impressed with the courtesy of the Desk Manager. He was very helpful in every way including showing the Best restaurant in Albany, for our dinner. The room given to us in Days Inn was excellent and and provided the best facilities. I have no word to describe my overall experience ...it was just awesome and excellent.

I just want to thank you for your kind hospitality and customer service. In future if I have to stay again while I am travelling by car, I look forward to staying at your DAYS INN franchise.

Thank you, once again.

Romesh Dalal

Room Tip: Free from smoking.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Albany
1.4 km away
11.7 km away
Days Inn & Suites Glenmont/albany
2.0 km away
Staybridge Suites Albany Wolf Rd-Colonie Center

Been to Days Inn & Suites Albany? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK