This hotel was a welcome surprise as its ratings did not appear to be too high when we were looking. However the Rooms were an excellent size. Staff were very helpful and if there was a slight problem, like a lamp bulb out they were there in under 5 minutes to solve the problem. The food was out of this world - lunchtime and dinner. First night there - sushi counter, specialist diet counter, carved food section, and delicacies like goose, along with vegetarian, meat and fish dishes in abundance and a very large salad bar. Breakfasts again were excellent and you were spoilt for choice. One of the best hotels for food I have ever stayed in and I can be a bit fussy! The spa had some very different treatments and the water one which you have to take at 7am or after 8pm was amazing. We highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Golan Heights, on the shores of the Sea of Galilee, The Rimonim Galei Kinnereth Luxury hotel combines pampering vacation and well being with a unique location and private beach. Spa facilities include well equipped spa with 13 varied treatment rooms, mineral water pool with jet water streams, saunas and gym. Also available dining room, lobby, outdoor pool, private beach, pool snack bar. The hotel offers many attractions, active vacations and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Rimonim Galei Kinnereth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimonim Galei Kinnereth Tiberias
- Rimonim Galei Kinnereth Hotel Tiberias, Israel - Galilee