Leonardo Plaza Hotel Tiberias
US$ 167
US$ 162
Travelocity
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 189/night.

Tiberias Hostel(Tiberias)(Great Value!)
US$ 216
  • Pool
Scots Hotel(Tiberias)
US$ 394
All reviewssea of galileebreakfast and dinnertour groupreception deskexcellent hoteldining roomtwo nightsbed was comfortableair conditionerhotel roomnice viewwatch the sunrisebuffet styleview of the lakenice poolsaladisrael
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel. It feels very dirty and dingy. There is hair in my bed, small holes in the sheets, dirty floors and beat-up furniture. If you are in Israel on a tour, don't expect to work out because the gym doesn't open until 9 am. I'm very displeased. I'm glad I'm glad I'm only here for 3 nights.

Stayed: October 2017
Rami D, Public Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Tiberias, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dearest Guest
Thank You for being with us and for bringing to our attention your point of view Concerning our Hotel.Your remarks were transferred immediately to the relevant chief of departments to be solved.The staff and Management do their utmost to improve constantly our standards Of hospitality.Looking forward to hosting you again.
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We had a hugely enjoyable vacation in Israel, and the Leonardo was a great place to stay. The people are friendly (I would like especially to mention Nael, the Dining Room Manager, for his helpfulness and hospitality), and it served as a great "base" for our travels. Parking was free for our rental car, the views of the Sea of Galilee are wonderful, and there are some great restaurants close by to go along with the excellent dining at the hotel. When we return to Israel, we'll stay here again!

Room Tip: Specify a room that has a good view of the Sea of Galilee
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Rami D, Public Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Tiberias, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dearest Guest
Thank you for staying with us and for rating us Five Stars.I am so pleased to know that you hugely enjoyed your vacation with us at Leonardo Plaza Tiberius .Especially our helpfulness and Hospitality I will transfer of course your gratitude toward employees.
Looking forward to hosting you again and again.
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 5 October 2017

This is a wonderful hotel! From the moment we arrived they were all about making sure we were comfortable, had all of the pertinent information about the hotel...with huge smiles on their faces! Our rooms were very nice...our friends had an AMAZING corner room facing the Galilee with a HUGE balcony! The location is perfect and the breakfast buffet was excellent. A definite top recommendation!

Stayed: May 2017
Rami D, Public Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Tiberias, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dearest Guest
Many thanks For choosing Leonardo Plaza Tiberias and for Rating Us Five Stars.I am very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay especially service which is without doubt our first priority,rooms and location as mentioned. Looking forward to hosting you again during your next trips.
Yours Faithfully

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I am on a guided tour with Globus. I'm happy with their choice in hotels. Besides the fact that this hotel has amazing views of the Sea of Galilee, it also has a swimming pool and spa. They offer free phone calls back to the United States and a great selection on the buffet. It's also close to a lot of markets if you want to shop for souvenirs.

Last night, I had the best carved lamb that I have ever had in my life. Now, I am looking for a restaurant in the US that can prepare lamb like the Leonardo Plaza hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dearest Guest
Thousands Of Thanks for both choosing Leonardo Plaza Tiberius Hotel and for Rating us Five Stars.I really appreciate your nice review which exactly and without doubt reflect our vision and goals. Cause hospitality in general is our main concern to provide our guest's satisfaction in all fields.
Looking forward to seeing you again among our guests during your next Trips.
Sincerely Yours.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

A really great hotel is one that you can depend on to be consistently clean , and comfortable . And by comfort I mean well designed rooms and a great staff that works to make your stay a pleasant one .

We visit this hotel with tour groups and we want our guests to enjoy their stay and not be distracted from their Israel experience with worn or unkept rooms , malfunctioning air conditions , or other annoyances that you sometimes find in high volume tourist areas .

This hotel wins on many points including a good food service . The location can't be beat either . Most of the rooms come with an excellent view of The Sea of Galilee .

We like that your right on the the Boardwalk as we refer to it in the USA.
You have interesting places to explore right around the hotel .

This hotel has been consistently well run for years . It's our first choice for Tiberias .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dearest Guest
Thank You very much for being with us.Your point of view is of a high importance to us, and i am very pleased you shared it with us, I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay (Food,Location,Service...)
I deeply hope to see you again among our guests in the near future..
Yours Faithfully