Emily's Hotel(Tiberias)
US$ 261
US$ 246
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 316/night.

Aviv Holiday Flat(Tiberias)(Great Value!)
US$ 205
Aviv Hostel(Tiberias)
US$ 145
US$ 108
Orbitz.com
All reviewssea of galileebreakfast and dinnertour groupnice hotelreception deskdining roomtwo nightsbed was comfortablehotel roomair conditionernice viewwatch the sunriselake viewbuffet stylenice poolsaladisrael
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This is a wonderful hotel! From the moment we arrived they were all about making sure we were comfortable, had all of the pertinent information about the hotel...with huge smiles on their faces! Our rooms were very nice...our friends had an AMAZING corner room facing the Galilee with a HUGE balcony! The location is perfect and the breakfast buffet was excellent. A definite top recommendation!

Stayed: May 2017
Rami D, Public Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Tiberias, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dearest Guest
Many thanks For choosing Leonardo Plaza Tiberias and for Rating Us Five Stars.I am very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay especially service which is without doubt our first priority,rooms and location as mentioned. Looking forward to hosting you again during your next trips.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I am on a guided tour with Globus. I'm happy with their choice in hotels. Besides the fact that this hotel has amazing views of the Sea of Galilee, it also has a swimming pool and spa. They offer free phone calls back to the United States and a great selection on the buffet. It's also close to a lot of markets if you want to shop for souvenirs.

Last night, I had the best carved lamb that I have ever had in my life. Now, I am looking for a restaurant in the US that can prepare lamb like the Leonardo Plaza hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dearest Guest
Thousands Of Thanks for both choosing Leonardo Plaza Tiberius Hotel and for Rating us Five Stars.I really appreciate your nice review which exactly and without doubt reflect our vision and goals. Cause hospitality in general is our main concern to provide our guest's satisfaction in all fields.
Looking forward to seeing you again among our guests during your next Trips.
Sincerely Yours.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

A really great hotel is one that you can depend on to be consistently clean , and comfortable . And by comfort I mean well designed rooms and a great staff that works to make your stay a pleasant one .

We visit this hotel with tour groups and we want our guests to enjoy their stay and not be distracted from their Israel experience with worn or unkept rooms , malfunctioning air conditions , or other annoyances that you sometimes find in high volume tourist areas .

This hotel wins on many points including a good food service . The location can't be beat either . Most of the rooms come with an excellent view of The Sea of Galilee .

We like that your right on the the Boardwalk as we refer to it in the USA.
You have interesting places to explore right around the hotel .

This hotel has been consistently well run for years . It's our first choice for Tiberias .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dearest Guest
Thank You very much for being with us.Your point of view is of a high importance to us, and i am very pleased you shared it with us, I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay (Food,Location,Service...)
I deeply hope to see you again among our guests in the near future..

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Spacious double bed room. Nice balcony overlooking Tiberius. Had issues with shower head not functioning and toilet seat sliding around (even after tightening). Room was reasonably clean but was in dire need of an update. Outdoor pool looked nice although we didn't get an opportunity to use it. You'll love the efficient elevators! Food on the buffet was plentiful and offered good variety, if a bit spicy. After a few days, was thankful I took extra baggies for bread and a jar of peanut butter with me.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dearest Guests
I appreciate and i am very thankful for sharing with us such a nice review and for rating us.I am pleased to know you enjoyed food ,rooms ...Looking Forward to hosting you again during your next Trips.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We stayed here for 3 of the 10 nights on our trip this summer and it was awesome. Ate in the restaurant for dinner and breakfast and it was great as well. The rooms were clean, spacious, comfortable. The location overlooks the Sea of Galilee and the sunsets are amazing.

We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: View of the Sea of Galilee
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Rami D, Public Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Tiberias, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dearest Guest
Many Thanks For both staying with us and for rating us Five Stars. I am So Pleased and delighted to know you enjoyed Food,location and cleanness of rooms.Our Staff and management do their utmost to make your stay comfortable.Your Satisfaction is our priority.I am looking forward to hosting you again and again during your next trips.
P.R.Manager