“Great Chinese Restaurant, probably my favourite in Israel”
Review of The Pagoda

The Pagoda
Ranked #11 of 62 Restaurants in Tiberias
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Returning to Pagoda and as usual a tasty meal and good service! Atmosphere good and good views over the Lake of Galilee. Not open Friday Night or Saturday during the Sabbath.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I went with my cousin to eat at Pagoda. We were delighted with our table, on a pretty. balcony overlooking the lake with fishing boats and seagulls. The food, grilled fish, chips and salad was superlative: the fish was juicy tasty and not,over salted; the chips were delicate and crisp and stayed crisp on the outside and soft on the inside all through; there were excellent grilled vegetables served with the fish on a plate which kept it all warm, the salad was fresh and lemony . But the service was incredibly slow - place was quite full even though it was winter, so perhaps they were understaffed - or perhaps two elderly ladies don't get such attention as men... I didn't pay, so can't say how much it cost.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had been touring Israel and we could not eat another falafel. We needed something different.

I found this place here in Trip Advisor and even with the mixed reviews, we decided to give it a try.

The place is not far away from the center, walking distance easily. The building looks like a small pagoda, very cute. The inside is big, so you won’t have trouble finding a table. They have inside and outside accommodations, pick according to the weather.

They don’t have everything that’s on the menu and the waitress may need a couple of reminders so you get what you want, but the food is good enough to make up for the small inconveniences.

The portions are generous and they were served quickly even when the restaurant had at least a couple of big groups.

All in all, this is a nice place to escape the Mediterranean food for a while. Give it a try!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Had bussines lunch. Sweet and Sour Soup was not that good. Sachuan beef was better. The house nuddles was very good. The fried icecream desert was very good.
The place is on the shore of the see of Galili and location is super. But the tables can be cleaner.
Service was good.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Drove to the Sea of Galilee and stopped for lunch at The Pagoda. It has a great view of the sea and enjoyed great food.

I at the salmon which was one of the best salmon I've had. Including the Alaskan Salmon, I get from time to time.

They have indoor and outdoor seating. I prefer outdoor to see the sea.

Food portions are large and the price was reasonable.

If you're staying in town for a day or so, add the restaurant to your list.