“Late lunch”
Review of Ktse HaNachal

Ktse HaNachal
Ranked #23 of 64 Restaurants in Tiberias
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: Near the Sea of Galilee (Lake Kinneret)
Description: Near the Sea of Galilee (Lake Kinneret)
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

This is a very tourist orientated place
If there are buses outside , it will be packed with pilgrims to the area
The food is typical Middle East and is quite tasty even if it is very standard
The service is good ( if there are no bus loads !)

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We went with a tour group, actually just got done eating. Food was excellent. Service was rushed, but they are very used to feeding large groups of people, so it was quick and done. The fish and kebabs were very well done and worth every penny paid. They also accepted USD so it was very convenient. Definitely worth the time and money.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Came here after visiting a holy site with a tour group. I have no complaints. The staff were good, food was also very nice. I have read some of the complaints on here and wonder why as it was ok to me. There was plenty to fill you and the rest of the tour group were happy with what they ate. I would come back.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

50%service the meal is ok but the maneger was ungrey didnt talk kindley to me !!!!!
even we was 36 passengers at this restaurant and we eat there

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Terrible. Tour company's should take it off the places they send their guest. Not a good place. I've coordinated 6 group tours and this is the first time we were taken to this place and I'll never go back or recommend it to anyone else.