“Quiet residential property”
other travellers have booked this property
The entrance of Shelly's House Fully equipped bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living room and guest entertainment area
Living room and guest entertainment area
Fully equipped country style kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Crawley, United Kingdom
“Quiet residential property”
Reviewed 27 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

I rented this for a friend and myself for 6 nights. We were collected and given a lift from the railway station by the owner which was a nice courtesy. There was a misunderstanding about the accommodation, as I had reserved the apartment with two beds, not the ground floor one with a single double bed. However this was soon sorted out without any issue, other than it being an extra $15 a night, and the owners put a second bed into the apartment straight away.

The apartment itself was as expected and well equipped. It had a main bedroom, bathroom, living room & kitchen, along with an outside balcony. The second bed was put in the living room area. We were very happy with the standard and cleanliness. There were many ornaments in the apartment, so beware with kids.There is a secure entry gate, and good levels of security for the accommodation.

The apartment is located in a quiet residential street, about 10 minutes walk from Savidor central railway station in Tel Aviv. There is a supermarket on the main road nearby, and also a frequent bus service to the city centre.

The owners lived below the apartment and were there to sort out any problems, but there were none.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness and quietness
Liked least: Misunderstanding on which apartment I had rented
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17Silvana
London, United Kingdom
“A surprise little gem of a place!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I would like to give a big thank you to Shelly and Pinchas on behalf of my mother, my brother and myself, we could not have found a better place to stay during our stay in Tel Aviv. The penthouse is centrally located and yet quiet, just what one needs after a long day out. The beds were amazingly comfortable and the apartment had all that we needed thanks to the attention to details and the passion and pride Shelley puts in the interior décor, making sure to give her guests a home away from home. The private lift which opens right in to the apartment was a great bonus for my elderly mother, the secure parking also meant we did not need to look for a place to park at the end of the day. Everything was even more appealing because the hosts were very discreet and yet available at all time, anything we asked for, which was really not much, was provided immediately with friendliness and a sense of warmth as if we have known Shelly and her Family for a long time. I look forward to spend another holiday at Shelly with the rest of my family and friends to whom I would highly recommend a stay at Shelly’s.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Maryland
Reviewed 22 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing