All reviews living room lounge chairs stove top beautiful pool tel aviv breakfast buffet is mediterranean sea small kitchen reception staff the cliff rooms are spacious friday night beautiful view balcony israel microwave promenade
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 7 nights. Suites were clean and spacious. Some of the furniture and cabinets should be replaced and updated. Views are spectacular. Pool was beautiful overlooking the ocean with no shortage of lounge chairs. Wasn't on the breakfast plan. Friday night dinner was well worth the 200 shekel. If you're looking for a place with direct access to the beach , this place is not for you. The nearest access points are a 15 minute walk in either direction. This is a place I would definitely come back to with friends or family

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joel R
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We stayed at the Island over a weekend in May. The rooms were clean and nice. We had a two bedroom suite with a kitchen. The kitchen had a fridge microwave and cooktop but no real oven. The views are breathtaking. The balconies are spacious and they have a table with chairs and lounges. The hotel is perched on a cliff on the Mediterranean sea. There is a promenade where you can walk along the sea for miles in either direction. There are restaurants below so you don't have to go far for your meals or snacks. The pool are his really nice and well kept. I did not get breakfast with my stay (most do) but I did eat dinner there on Friday night and the food was excellent. I loved the Island so much that I am returning next week .

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank dnasb
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Satisfied, we had a family holidays in a suite of fourth floor. The cleanliness was good, two excellent bedrooms, microwave and own kitchen. The view to the town and to the beach and Mediterranean was great. The wifi did not function in the suite, bud every room had its own telephone and television.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Miranda V
Reviewed 8 May 2017

The hotel is only five years old and it looks completely run down. Plus the hotel had a party for the locals and blasted the music so loud that I could not speak to my partner in the room or speak on the phone. I asked the manager to turn the music down and to no avail...the music was blasting. No respect for those who were actually staying in the hotel! It was disgusting!! Even though you get free wi fi...it sucks! Was not able to connect have the time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deborah B
Reviewed 21 April 2017

We took a group over to tour the Holy Land a week ago and after landing in Tel Aviv earlier in the day we started our tour right away. This meant we were looking for a lovely hotel along the coast a little further north. This beauty is fairly new and has enormous potential.
It does need to be managed a little better. Although the rooms were stunning and had fabulous views they were a little worn out from sun damage and needed to some TLC. Our drapes were shredded, the couches were damaged and all around were a little less exciting than the wonderful view that awaited us on the balcony.
The location was great. The rooms were spacious and inviting. It was mostly clean and although the furnishings could have been better I think it was a lovely first night stop for our group.
The dinner we had was wonderful but that was not exactly associated with the hotel. The breakfast they offered was very nice.

Room Tip: The higher floors have the most stunning views!!!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends