All reviews greek restaurant free beer rooftop pool urban hotel water and beer new concept during happy hour walking distance busy business public spaces tel aviv rooms are small perfect hotel interior design comfortable chairs convenient location reception manager
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The hotel is located in the city, just a few hundred meters away from both, the highway and the sea (in opposite directions, of course). In the basement there is a fitness center, the small pool is located on the roof top.
The hotel is quite new, so the room was in excellent condition, comfortable and clean.
Staff is very kind and helpful. The breakfast was very good, seems to be organic, different from what hotel chains usually offer. I've also had excellent lunch, fresh products of high quality.
If I come back to Herzliya I will definitely book this hotel again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Traveling for business - tried this hotel. I moved after 2 nights. The shared space for working was fine but not kept clean. There were a few bugs in my bathroom. This just wasn't the place for me. Very hip vibe though. Breakfast was fine. Gym is very well appointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Alex_Hodakovski, Public Relations Manager at Publica Isrotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Susan,
Thank you for taking your time and writing a review about our hotel.
I wish you would have come to us with you complaints. As you can see from the previous reviews, our guests enjoy the hotel very much; from the check-in, the room cleanliness, the decor and the special atmosphere.
Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at Publica Isrotel, Autograph Collection, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.
Tthank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Herzliya Pituach.
The Hotel Team

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The team at the hotel is amazing! I have stayed at the Ritz, Sheraton and Renisance and this is a nicer hotel for the money than all of them. Don't get me wrong the others are more service but it isn't better. The gym is better than all of them and is probably the best hotel gym I've ever been in. The breakfast could have more western options and some variability day to day. The rooms also need some sort of small desk

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Cool hotel, great bar, super friendly staff, beautiful breakfast with lots of special individual treats. Really pretty courtyard patio (pinat sababba!) Interesting art, books and decor. Close to the beach. Didn’t want to leave this beautiful place!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

This is our third visit to Herzliya. Previous two stays were at Ritz Carlton. No need to return there as this hotel has it all. Great vibe overall. Rooms are small, but comfortable and very well appointed. So happy Marriott added this to its Autograph Collection.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple