Gading Guest House(Mataram)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 20
US$ 18
US$ 39
Cancelon
All reviewsrooftop restaurantmataram citynice rooftop barnon smokingsky loungeamazing rooftopbusiness tripf bhotel facilitiesbeautiful hotelgili islandsinternational airportfitness centertop floorrooms are spaciousfree wififront desk staff
Reviewed 1 August 2017

This City Hotel located in Center of Town In Mataram, Lombok. It looks like all the staffs are so happy since they are always smile and give greeting to the guest. Check in Check Out process is so smooth and it doesn't take too long to wait. The room so spacious and very affordable price, AC and Hot Water are runnings well. I love the breakfast set up, so many variety of Food. Big Thanks to Reza, who welcoming us while we were enjoyed the breakfast. Absolutely will love to stay again this Hotel when I came back for the next trip in Lombok.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Golden P, Manajer Hubungan Tamu at Golden Palace Hotel Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Mr. Donny,

Warmest Greetings from Golden Palace Hotel Lombok. . .
Thank you for your kinds words and the time you took to share with us. We appreciate your kind words about our property, hospitality, and food. We will always improve our service for our valued guest. Hope to have you back soon on your next trip to Lombok :)

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I was stayed here for one night after my friends wedding at senggigi. Because this is my first trip went to Lombok than i decided to move in Mataram after wedding party

Here we go - Golden Palace Lombok !!

Special for FB staff thank you so much for your kind hospitality during my stayed - wonderful services and also will never forget your smile guys ... GOOD JOB !! Thank you too to Mr. Reza as FB Manager coz you training your staff very well.

I was got a big smile from front office department and she really helpful to inform me for all hotel facilities

Keep going guys and will be back soon for the next trip and will also recommend this hotels to our partners

Thank you so much !!

Stayed: July 2017

Dear Mr. Fuji,

Warmest Greetings from Golden Palace Hotel Lombok. . .
Thank you for taking time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your positive comments regarding our hospitality. We were happy to serve you. We hope have you back soon with warmth and our big smile :) Thank you so much. . .

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We stayed here on our way to Gili islands. The room was clean, the building was impressive. We had dinner on the top of the roof where a live band was playing - nice. My girlfriend's food was not good though, so -1 star.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Golden P, Management Golden Palace Hotel Lombok at Golden Palace Hotel Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Mr. Grendelz,

Warmest Greetings from Golden Palace Hotel Lombok. . .
Thank you for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. We appreciate your kind words about our property and facilities especially Rooftop Garden. Rest ensured, that we will take your review for further encouragement within the team to ensure taste of our food, personal service and warm welcome for your next visit. Hope to have you back soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Breakfast is delicious, coffee tastes good. The rooms are spacy and the beds are comfy. Too bad the kettles in our rooms are dirty (there was a used tissue inside one of it, and another has dirt inside). I think they rarely clean the kettle

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Golden P, Management Golden Palace Hotel Lombok at Golden Palace Hotel Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest Greetings from Golden Palace Hotel Lombok. . .
We greatly appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are glad that we were able accommodate a room for you. Thank you for your comments about cleanliness of kettle and bringing this issue to our attention. The cleanliness of rooms and facilities are always our top priority. We are continually trying to improve cleanliness of room and facilities that we provide. We hope that we can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our hotel. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our hotel with improved cleanliness.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We found the room to be clean and comfortable and had an excellent sleep. At checkout, I asked if our restaurant bill was handled (I meant added to my credit card) and they guy checked the computer, verified our room number, and said everything was OK. Then as we were traveling I got a series of calls asking different questions and I realized that they hadn't accounted for the meals.
So when we stopped I emailed the manager to explain. The response I got was "sorry..we won't charge you..as our staff made the mistake."
This is how hotels retain customers. I would never stay anywhere else in Mataram now.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Golden P, Management Golden Palace Hotel Lombok at Golden Palace Hotel Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Mr. Thomas Iverson,

Warmest greeting from Golden Palace Hotel Lombok. . .
Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. We greatly appreciate your comments about our property. We would like to say how incredibly sorry to read that you did not have a pleasant experience and can assure you we will be personally investigating the matter. Please reach out to us directly at [email] if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our hotel!

Kindest regards,