Arianz Hotel(Mataram)
US$ 36
US$ 46
US$ 43
Agoda.com
Amaia Lombok Hotel(Mataram)(Great Value!)
US$ 15
Priceline
Anyar(Mataram)
US$ 10
US$ 17
Adi Sankara Hotel(Mataram)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
Agoda.com
Azzahra(Mataram)
US$ 10
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2016

i was here in the beginning of April for my niece wedding.
and this is my first to lombok with a group of family.
i was stayed at deluxe room, the price was reasonable, front staff was so helpful.
a landscape were well maintained.
restaurant was tried their best even they got less knowledge but it was okay.
the only minus was Wi-Fi connection.
shall i return to lombok, i would stay again at Graha Ayu.

Room Tip: choose deluxe room with pool view
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank tanmalakaadi
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Had a great time stay at Graha Ayu ! This hotel is located in heart of Mataram which is close to lots of public facilities and interesting object only by walking for few minutes.The peaceful atmosphere created by the unity of decoration, environment and also family like staffs who will assist you during your stay. The price is good and reasonable, honestly the room was out of my expectation, got a very comfortable with the following facilities such as aircon, private gerrage, television, room with plus swimming pool was awesome to spending evening at. This place really makes my day during my short vacation ! I'll come back for sure next time !!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2016

pros:
-spacy.
-deluxe room with Victorian style.
-very affordable price.
-friendly staff

cons:
- dirty trench (not hotel faults)
- food variety.

i have seen this hotel in the middle of project and it's so quite place despite it's located in the middle of Mataram city.

love to be back!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2016

My first impression is this is an old hotel because the building looks old. But lucky me and my family, we stayed at their new room int new building. The room is spacious, clean, and have a huge bathroom hahaha. My room is in front of the pool so the view is nice. The breakfast hmmm just so so.
The location is quite far from mini market or entertainment, but there are warteg/food stall in front of the hotel if u get hungry at night.
I appreciate their staff because I asked if they have pain killer at 10 p.m and they offered me if they had to sent their staff to buy it in store. I said no need of that and they gave me another pain killer to my room. Thankss!

Room Tip: Ask a room in their new building & in front of the pool
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Anindita O
Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

It's a downtown hotel. Located near mataram mall and you can easily reach any other entertainment centre, food corner. The room not too big but clean. There is a big swimming pool for adult and children. The room rate is reasonable. However, if you get a room in the new building it is quite difficult to call the room service since there is no phone line in the room.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends