“Nice place, find nowhere else like this in medan”
Review of Zengarden

Zengarden
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Medan
More attraction details
Owner description: Zengarden is a premium family spa in the heart of Medan. It is a peaceful and serene sanctuary devoted to nurturing harmony and relaxation through the healing powers of therapeutic touch. Each treatment at Zengarden is customized to address individual concerns and uses the most effective products and techniques.The result is an environment with intimate essence of nature that you will hopefully consider to be your retreat and a place to refresh and renew.
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I went here twice and god i loooove it, nice therapists, and nice treatments, especially the one when they rub you with a hot towel with some herbs in it, nothing compare to that, no other place can beat it.
And after 2 years of searching a good massage spot in medan, i finally found one, the zengarden.
Forgetthe other places, keep up the excellent work Zengarden.....

1  Thank Susan D
Clarisse W, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2012

Hello Susan D,

We are very excited to hear you have great experience at Zengarden and love our Zen Herbal Healer treatment.

We will keep striving to be better and hope to remain be the spa that you want to keep coming back.

Thank you very much.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

I visited a friend in Medan for 2 weeks and had some spare time to visited few local spas. Zengarden is the only spa I came back within the duration of my trip.

I am satisfied with both my treatments. Zen Herbal and Coffee.

The place is Zen-ish and clean. The therapist knew what she was doing and the manager is very welcoming.

I <3 Zengarden. It's a place I would come back if I get a chance to revisit Medan.

Hello HucaHuca,

Thank you very much for your positive review.

We are very grateful and excited to hear that you had great experiences with our Coffee Indulgence and Zen Herbal Healer treatments.

We are looking forward for your next visit to Medan.

Thank you.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

Since their opening, I've been to Zen Garden for various treatments, and all have been great. The Spa looks very nice, modern and very clean. The arrival experience is nice with a drink and cold towel. The masseuses are well trained and they remember your wishes from your previous visit(s). Most of them speak some English, which is great, and even if their English is not so great it doesn't matter, they are so attentive and friendly and will guide you wherever you need to go with a smile :)
I personally loved the body scrub, it is a very good deal! You get a full body massage, body scrub, steam room and body mask. I felt totally relaxed afterwards. I can absolutely recommend this place !

2  Thank FemB83

Hello FemB83,

Thank you for your glowing recommendation. All of us at Zengarden appreciate it very much.

We are excited to know you had great experience and found our treatments to be good value.

Saying that, we promise to train everyone at Zengarden to have higher skill in English conversation (since it is not our first language).

Again, thank you.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

One of my friend recommended this place to me 2 months ago. By the time I wrote this review, I had been there for 5 times, yes 5 times. I had 5 different kinds of treatment and honestly they all perfect. I,m sure zengarden will hit the peak very soon. No spa place can beat them in Medan. You,re the champion zengarden:). Keep a good work. Oh...one more thing, I love the music.

ZengardenSpa, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

Hello Julesk27,

We are very grateful to have you as one of our regular customers.

We promise we will try hard not to disappoint you.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

reasonable prices, variety of treatments, very clean. terrific refreshing juice when you arrive and amazing Genmaicha (Japanese brown rice tea) after you finish (must try!)

I went there couple of times and will do it more often!

1  Thank sameeh_nimri
ZengardenSpa, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2012

Dear sameeh_nimri,

We are glad you have a pleasant experience in Zengarden.

Thank you for your regular visits.