All reviews international hotel strategic place the heart of the city recommended hotel star hotel breakfast menu room service swimming pool asean floor
Reviewed 26 January 2018

The Room considered Big with-I think- a King size double bed enough for me, my wife and our 7 years old daughter.
The gym and swimming pool also available with both pool sizes for adult & kids. Breakfast menu though not that many. But for 4 days staying, they are just enough as the choices are always the same.
Even when the location is not in a prime and center part of the city, since Medan is not that big, it was not many issues with travelling down town especially with go-car & grab availability. You just need to order and wait.

Stayed: January 2018
Asean Internati... M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Guest ,

Greeting from Asean International Hotel.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we are happy to knew that you really enjoy your stay with us. Breakfast menu variation now it comes to our seriously attention and our local chef has drafting plan for buffet breakfast selection daily basis. All your positive comment is much appreciated and surely it will boost our team spirit in order to provide better service in future as customer satisfaction is our rewards.

Once again thank you very much, please let us know should you need any assistance to served you better in your next visit.

Best regards,

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Good Service from Nurmaida while we taking breakfast, good response while clear up and very warm service with sincere smile, we are so enjoy and happy while breakfast and good view, please choose table next to the window for greatest view of Medan

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I stay for about 4 day during my working visit in Medan. The hotel location is strategic and near shopping center in Medan (plaza Medan fair). At the first time when I came, my room are locked, the receptionist change the card and it solved. After that 2 times in a row, it happened again until they change the battery of the door card machine.. it really ruining my mood.. The other thing is the lift on the hotel still in maintenance and only one active..

The positive things about this hotel are the cake at the breakfast session. It never fail me. But the breakfast menu really need to be more rich to satisfy the customers

I know this hotel try hard enough to satisfy customer. And I see all their efforts :)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Asean Internati... M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Value Customer,

Thank you for choosing Asean Hotel International as your preferred destination during your working trips to Medan. To serve our customer better in the future we are currently in the mid of beautification of our property therefore some of our major facilities like elevator are effected. Both breakfast and door lock issue has been brought up into our highest management attention in order to provide management action plan to rectify such kind of issues in the future. Once again we really thank you for your genuine comment and we do believe it will be boost our spirit to serve our guest better in the near future.

Best Regards,
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I only stayed for one night at the hotel. It's on a strategic place in the city. Currently it's on renovation since it's recently been acquired by Radisson.

They have a complete amenities which includes the usual as well as bath robe, and hair dryer. The tv selection channels are locals as well as basic cable channels.

I haven't got the chance to check the breakfast, but i heard it's quite good. The service were standard.

I'd love to come again after it renovated to check everything and update my review

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Theo S
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Usually I read travellers reviews b4 booking yet ddnt have time to do so. Was worried after reading all negative comments , since I booked for one day I decided to bear the consequences.
Hotel re innovated. Clean , friendly staff and very helpful.
Room type: double room.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Asean Internati... M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for choosing Asean International Hotel for your recent stay. We are happy to knew that you really enjoy your stay with us. Your positive comment is much appreciated and surely it will boost our team spirit in order to provide better service in future as customer satisfaction is our rewards.
Once again thank you for taking the time to let us know that we’re doing something right and look forward to serving you in the future.

Best regards,