Hotel Novotel Lampung
Emersia Hotel & Resort(Bandar Lampung)
Sheraton Lampung Hotel(Bandar Lampung)
TripAdvisor
BATIQA Hotel Lampung(Bandar Lampung)
Swiss-Belhotel Lampung(Bandar Lampung)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Horison Lampung(Bandar Lampung)
TripAdvisor
Satwa Elephant Eco Lodge(Bandar Lampung)
  • Restaurant
Amalia Hotel(Bandar Lampung)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsocean viewcorner roomswimming poolgreat viewlounge baraccor hotelshotel is greatbusiness tripbest hotel in townrooms are spaciousrecommended hotelmodern hotelthe check in processstandard roomsmoking floornice poolenjoy the view
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I ve been here for short visit, lucky enough to stay at suite room. Can see ocean and mountain from my room, what a lovely scenery. Room is clean, facility not bad, a lot of choice on breakfast. Good experience. Staff are professional

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
NovotelLampung6647, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Lampung, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Mr Mahesa,

Warmest greeting from Novotel Lampung,

We thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback during your recent visit at Novotel Lampung.

We much appreciate your positive feedback with regards to our breakfast and room’s condition.

We will share your positive feedback to all our team as encouragement for them to deliver the best service possible to entire guest.

Once again thank you for your comment and we look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again in the future.

Best Personal Regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2018

This is was my first visit to this hotel and I had stay here for business trip. Many experience I got and most of them are remarkable
I came from Jakarta, when I arrived at Novotel, You know they were very warm and the process of C/I took less than 3 minutes, thank you to MR.Angga and team I got the room very fast. Also For Mr. Budi was accompany me start from pick me up at airport then go for sightseeing where the best place in Lampung ,he very warm like we already know so long
I’m at 8th floor and the view very outstanding at morning and evening, you can see sunrises and sunset very clear with mountain and ocean as a background, even my room at mountain view, I still can see very clear at Balcony restaurant.
The Housekeeping helped me many times to provide what I need very quick, thanks a lot for you guys.
The Wifi has very good connection, there was a little case when I try to connect at the first time and Mr. Rian as IT help me so much.
Beside all of that one of the most memorable Thing is all of the staff know me very well, they call my name when I came, this is extra point. That very awesome when staff recognize me very well. they already got my emotional. I feel sad to leave all of you guys
I would recommend this hotel to my colleague for leisure and business trip, novotel is the best choice in lampung
Thanks you very much for give me the best experience

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank halimyao
NovotelLampung6647, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Lampung, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Halimyao,

Warmest Greeting from Novotel Lampung,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvsior, we are glad that you've enjoyed the facilities and most of all our Hotel Team. We appreciate of your compliments to all our staffs, Angga, Budi, & Rian for their hospitality and services; I am sure that you feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you for choosing Novotel Lampung, and we look forward to welcome you warmly upon your next visit to Lampung.

Your sincerely

Reviewed 30 January 2018

nice view we can choose sea view and mountain view. hospitality and superb breakfast with wide rang variaty of food. plan to have another vacation soon. I personally really recommend this hotel for all of us.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr Hartono,

Warmest Greeting From Novotel Lampung,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to describe your experience at Novotel Lampung.
I am thrilled to learn that you have another memorable experience at our hotel as always, your excellent review with highest rating is indeed motivating the entire team.

We are truly looking forward to hosting you back for another wonderful stay.

Best regards

Reviewed 30 January 2018

During this stay in Novotel Lampung for a weekend getaway, as usual, the provided service is excellent for the repetitive time ive been here for business trips. My mom had her first stay here and really enjoys the provided hospitality and Services.

The Room is nice,
The Breakfast is nice,
And as usual, the view from all areas of the hotel is stunning

Definitely recommended and will be 1st choice during my next stay in Lampung.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr Muhammad Rifky,

Warmest greeting from Novotel Lampung,

First of all, we thank you very much for staying with us on your visit to Bandar Lampung.

Thank you for sharing your very excellent review about your recent stay at our beloved property, Novotel Lampung. We are so enthusiastic to get very nice feedback from a wonderful guest like you. Your comment such a booster for the entire team to keep maintain the excellent service for every guest in our hotel.

We are always waiting and welcome other chances of your coming at anytime to our hotel. Our team will always be ready to give you memorable stay. If you would like to share more about our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact us directly by email to gm@novotellampung.com.

Thank you and Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 29 January 2018

the room being upgraded and get a great view. Nice ambience and very clean. Though it was a smoking room, but I don't really like to smoke in the room, then I realize there was this kind of 'sitting area' in the shower area that can see thru watching TV. So it was a great experience watching TV while smoking in the bathroom :)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NovotelLampung6647, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Lampung, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Mrs AsriRatna,

Warmest greeting from Novotel Lampung,

Thank you and Have a great day!

Best Regards,