All reviews sea view swimming pool corner room accor hotels nice hotel nice view complete facility rooms are spacious standard room smoking floor enjoy the view stayed for nights breakfast menu welcome drink hotel location nice room upon check
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I had a very wonderful stay in Novotel. The room is very clean with a very nice pool/ocean view. The staffs are incredibly professional and kind, especially Ms. Vika, who assisted us from the very beginning to the end. I had to visit Lampung for my grandmother funeral during Lebaran holiday. I understood that the hotel must be full, but Ms. Vika professionally handled my situation under short notice and was able to give us a room. She gave me information when the room was ready (via phone) because after busy time during my grandma funeral I really needed the room to be ready at the time of my arrival at the hotel. She even managed to switch my room from double to twin, because i forgot to order the twin room and only gave the information on last minute notice. Welcome fruits were also nice and fresh. So two tumbs up for Ms. Vika for her kind services. Breakfast a bit crowded due to Lebaran season, it was hard to find place to sit. Hope the hotel can manage the situatiob better in the future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NovotelLampung6647, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Lampung, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Mr. Haryanto,

Warmest greeting from Novotel Lampung,

First of all, we thank you very much for staying with us on your visit to Bandar Lampung.

Thank you for sharing your very excellent review about your recent stay at our beloved property, Novotel Lampung. We are so enthusiastic to get very nice feedback from a wonderful guest like you. Your comment such a booster for the entire team to keep maintain the excellent service for every guest in our hotel.

We are always waiting and welcome other chances of your coming at anytime to our hotel. Our team will always be ready to give you memorable stay. If you would like to share more about our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact us directly by email to gm@novotellampung.com.

Thank you and Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel because my kids curious about stayed at the hotel.. I booked it 1 day only.. When we arrived they served us welcome drink (guava juice).. I forgot our receptionist name that served us.. But, she was so nice.. Even though our payment not settled yet bcoz a lil trouble with the EDC machine, she let us to rest at our room..
My kids love swimming at the pool..
Breakfast lots of variation that U can choose..
A lil bit trouble that annoy me. The room a lil bit smelly, I don't know what smell that is.. My pillow also smelly..
I report it, when the receptionist (the same receptionist that welcomed us) asked us if we have any complain while we stayed (when we're having breakfast)..
She told Us if we can change our room if last night we reportit, but I don't think it necessary..
Many thanks for the receptionist for ur hospitality..
My kids very2 love it..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
NovotelLampung6647, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Lampung, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Ms Dina,

Warmest greeting from Novotel Lampung,

First of all, we thank you for staying at our hotel on your recent visit to Bandar Lampung.

We would like to say thank you for your detail comment about our hotel. We regard it as a good input and motivation for our team to improve our service and facilities. We will do our best to satisfy every valuable guest.

We wish you will offer us another opportunity to visit us again and discover our property. We ensure your next stay with us will be the most memorable and enjoyable one. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally at gm@novotellampung.com. Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Based on the experience, all is good,,
Facilities, hospitalities, security except the food.
Really love the room and swimming pool also all the staffs services.

Room Tip: Based on the experience, all is good,, Facilities, hospitalities, security except the food. Really love the room and swimming pool also all the staffs services. One thing need to be concerned is : really2 need to upgrade the food (most of the menu is plain n the variants is very less)
Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NovotelLampung6647, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Lampung, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear Ms Wulan,

Warmest greeting from Novotel Lampung,

Many thanks for sharing your experience at Tripadvisor regarding your stay at our lovely hotel, Novotel Lampung. We feel so excited to know that you enjoyed our service and facilities the most. Hopefully the nice moments of your stay will bring you again to Novotel Lampung. We appreciate your review, even there were some points you did not enjoy. We have shared to our team and take notes your comments. We will find the way to improve and make it better.

We just cannot wait your upcoming visit to Novotel Lampung in the near future. If you need any other assistance, please do not doubt to contact us via email gm@novotellampung.com.

Kindest Regards,

Lalu Asawadi Jaya

Reviewed 24 May 2017

The building itself is nice and rooms are spacious but the service is lousy.
I do not know whether it is their poor English or just their attitude that makes simple thing complicated.
It took more than an hour to get invoices where the transport cost was properly separated from the room charge. In the room there was not enough toilet paper and despite the request nobody brought additional paper. In the restaurant you had to wait for ages etc.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Margaret_BRX
NovotelLampung6647, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Lampung, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear Mrs Margaret,

Warmest greeting from Novotel Lampung,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review during your recent stay at Novotel Lampung. We do appreciate your comments about the overall experience at our hotel. We so regret that you got very disappointing experience about our service, didn’t seem in line to your expectation. We do apologize for that inconvenience that our staff didn’t served you very well. The incident has been highlighted by the team and we have taken serious action to the team. We ensure that the same case will never occur in the future.

Hopefully you can accept our deepest apology and you are willing to offer us other chances to serve you much better in some other future. If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us by email gm@novotellampung.com. Thank you and Have a wonderful day!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

There is a policy that you can not enter gym without sport shoe, and you have to pay 25,000 IDR if you want to borrow a shoe, this is outrageous!, some hotels are lending shoes, this mean many hotel guests who most likely don't bring shoe will be charged again to enter the "free" gym facility, this is really causing bad guest experiences!!!, in my other stays at other hotel, i have never encountered this problem before.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
NovotelLampung6647, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Lampung, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Mr. Zaki

Warmest greeting from Novotel Lampung,

Thank you for taking your time to write your reviews at Tripadvisor about your current stay , even if it appears that you have not enjoyed your stay with us.

We do appreciate about your comment and also thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience experience that you have received during your stay at our hotel and we can understand your disappointment.

To prevent the misunderstanding, we would like explain you about the unfortunate moment you have experienced. Our hotel provides some facilities, one of them is the Fitness Center. In order to make guest comfort, when entering to Fitness area, the guest should wear sport attive completely including shoes. In some stage, when the visitors do not brought their shoes, we still could assist them to enjoy the facilities by providing extra mild services of shoes rent for the visitors. Normally, in the most of other fitness center, they do not provide this kind of services. As we believe, sport shoes should bring together by guest themselves when they plan to do the exercise. Our aim, basically is to help the guest to be still able to use the facility despite extra charges implemented to the visitors. Hence to this, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. We hope you can understand wisely about it.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon and to offer you a better stay. Please feel free to contact me personally at gm@novotellampung.com.

We wish that you will offer us another opportunity to visit us again and discover our property and we will try our utmost to make your stay with us the most memorable and enjoyable moment.

Best Regard,