“Come only for view”

Bumi Beringin
Ranked #58 of 268 Restaurants in Manado
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

A friends took me here around the sunset time. Sadly the staff said that i cant use my camera or they'll take about 750k rupiah as a charge. Unreasonable.

After deciding to choose the seat nobody coming to offering the menu, so we wait about 30 minutes until we realize they seems so busy with the phone. So i took the menu by myself.

I'm ordering the tuna and sasimi, my friends ordering the fried rice, the taste of the food is just ok. Well 3/6.
The prices is ok, but comparing to the taste and service i think it quite pricey

They view was really great. You can enjoying sunset from the top of manado city. So you just coming for the view, not for the food.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

AMBIENCE: The location of the restaurant is amazing, we came here at about 5pm (pre dinner) to enjoy the sunset and order the food while waiting. By 630, we are seated at the air conditioned dining area.

FOOD: The food is good, we ordered the prawn, crabs, tofu, tauco-fish and a few others. They basically serve Chinese cuisine which is a great change as there is limited cuisines available in Manado besides local cuisines.

SERVICE: good as well, nothing bad to say about them

Why I gave them a 4*, it's cos they're on a pricey side.

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

I came here in groups around 30 persons. The view from this restaurant is very very beautiful. I thinks its good for family restaurant as well.
The food was good too but i believe you can find better restaurant than here in manado with cheaper price. For me the only let down was the service. I think they need to improve the service to serve more quickly.

Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

This is a restaurant with great view and classic homely interior design. The menu are quite innovative and unique. But the taste is relatively moderate. Certainly overpriced.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We took a taxi to get there, traffic was really jammed and at the wnd we had to walk the last remaining distance, once there, surprise!surprise! They are CLOSED FOR RENOVATION ! No update on this on their facebook page