“TEENY TINY portions”
Review of The Club

The Club
Ranked #25 of 272 Restaurants in Manado
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pretty new place but really nice and cosy. Went there by chance this December.
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Warning! The portions in this place are absolutely TINY - it is laughable. I wish I took a picture to post here but I could count the number of chips I received as part of the fish and chips order on two hands. Also expect a hefty price tag for the privilege of eating a meal made for a 4 year old. Come for an expensive drink on the deck and don't bother eating.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Not a cheap place but good for meeting friends, having some food and cold beer there. The Club also sells a collection of cigars.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My friends wanted to have steak for their dinner and we needed a nice place for hang out.We decided The Club for enjoying night.Our dinner were good and the ambience was perfect.It was a clever choice for hang out.

1  Thank cornelestamawiwy
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Nice place ... near the sea with the nice panorama... can see Manado Tua osland. Near a big mall in Manado. For the food also many kind food Manado food and International food.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Went to meet up with an old friend, so we sat for longer than 10 minutes waiting for the server. When no one showed up, I decided to go to the bar to order a drink, when quickly a server decided to take the order from the bartender and apologized for his absence. When we decided to leave, the server was nowhere to be found even though we waited for abt 15 min. for him to show up. So, I went back to the bar and settled my bill and even left a tip. Then as we were walking out of the restaurant, we were stopped by our server to ask for my signature to make sure there's no outstanding amt that I owe before walking out, only to be told by his colleague that walked a few steps behind him that I've paid all my bills & good to go. I came here once on previous trip to Manado, but I certainly won't be back.