“Opened again after renovation”
Review of The Club

The Club
Ranked #25 of 270 Restaurants in Manado
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pretty new place but really nice and cosy. Went there by chance this December.
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Not a cheap place but good for meeting friends, having some food and cold beer there. The Club also sells a collection of cigars.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My friends wanted to have steak for their dinner and we needed a nice place for hang out.We decided The Club for enjoying night.Our dinner were good and the ambience was perfect.It was a clever choice for hang out.

1  Thank cornelestamawiwy
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Nice place ... near the sea with the nice panorama... can see Manado Tua osland. Near a big mall in Manado. For the food also many kind food Manado food and International food.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Went to meet up with an old friend, so we sat for longer than 10 minutes waiting for the server. When no one showed up, I decided to go to the bar to order a drink, when quickly a server decided to take the order from the bartender and apologized for his absence. When we decided to leave, the server was nowhere to be found even though we waited for abt 15 min. for him to show up. So, I went back to the bar and settled my bill and even left a tip. Then as we were walking out of the restaurant, we were stopped by our server to ask for my signature to make sure there's no outstanding amt that I owe before walking out, only to be told by his colleague that walked a few steps behind him that I've paid all my bills & good to go. I came here once on previous trip to Manado, but I certainly won't be back.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

This restaurent is in a beautiful setting in particular at night. I was there on numerous occasions since 2011 but have not been there again until last night. It used to be a great restaurant. Now the service is slow, the prices are high and the food quantity is very small. Wont be returning anytime soon