This hotel is situated very near to BCS mall. Hiring a cab to BCS cost IDR 30k.. Basically, check in and check out is a brisk without much hassle.. The staff are always smiley.. However, do not expect too much for the room.. We have 3 pax sharing the room. There is only 1 set of the slippers and toiletries... The bedsheet has alot of pen ink stains and I believe because of the central aircon, someone from the other room smokes in the middle of the night and our room was filled with the cigg smell... The room is also pretty dim despite we turn on all the lights in the room.. There is a swimming pool and a gym on the first floor... Swimming pool is very crowded during evening time and it is highly recommended to wake up just abit earlier in the morning to use the pool if you want... It was raining the night before and the chairs were wet when we arrived at the pool.. The staff was very nice to offer to wipe the chair for us.. There is also a spa located on the first floor.. However, when we tried to book the foot massage, we were being told that the masseur has already retired and they only have body massage available in the spa... Breakfast variety is not alot but it is sufficient enough for me... Overall, this hotel is not too bad for a 2D1N stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Batam City…feels the vibrant of real modern new urban city,Meet the Mercures…a hotel with local color and distinctive style,The real modern new urban city experience - Batam Island known for its free trade zone area as part of the Sijori Growth Triangle (Singapore Johor Riau) is located 20 km (12.5 miles) off Singapore's south coast and 45 km from Johor, Malaysia. Shipbuilding and electronics manufacturing are major industries at the beginning, now tourism, hotels and resorts start to grow and the biggest community on the island is Nagoya. Mercure Batam, a hotel with local color and distinctive style, located at the central business district of Batam Island, Nagoya; with easy access to Airport, International Ferry Terminals, Shopping Malls and Tourist Attractions.The perfect blend for business and leisure - Mercure Batam with 8 storeys building offer 159 fully refurbished spacious, modern and comfortable rooms with wooden interior and modern facilities. All hotel rooms feature key card lock, electronic safety box and CCTV covering almost in all public spaces for security, centralized air conditioning, high speed internet and Wi-Fi access, satellite channels TV, bathtub/shower with hot and cold water, IDD telephone line, mini bar, coffee making facilities and 24 hours in room dining service. We offer 5 meeting rooms and 1 ballroom, business center, health club/gymnasium, spa/massage, sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and outdoor swimming pool.Flavors and cozy - Famous in tastes and warm ambience, our Casaluna Restaurant offers a wide range of a la carte dishes from East to West and original local cuisine with authentic recipes. Or just simply relax in our Pillars bar and lounge with Cups and Tastes enjoying live music in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Batam Hotel Batam
- Mercure Batam Riau Islands