Eska Wellness Spa Massage and Salon
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Eska at Best western Premiere Panbil

Its worth the time and money spend at the hotel with Eska available. Massage was by Waryati for 2... read more

Reviewed yesterday
TampinesSt71
via mobile
First time with Eska !

Great session for sports massage. Very thorough. Also went for their medi-pedi. Friendly staff... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Nur Fariha R
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Batam
from US$ 112.20
More Info
All reviews mega mall main branch hair treatment value for money my friend hair cut from head to toe foot reflexology body scrub ginger tea nagoya hill mall customer service ear candling will visit again spa massage great service nice ambience
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

The location is facing the pool.
Hair service for children for (shampoo,cut,blow) is a good deal i think by stylist.
My husband enjoyed his massage by Mr Bara for solid hour.
Great to be served by them as a guest from the hotel.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Visited the Eksa spa at Kepri Mall (shop lots outside the mall). It is next to the Eksa hotel and a short walk from the Radisson.
It was a spur of the moment decision to have a hair cut. Ended up with more. The staff appear quite professional and the cut was good. It was also well priced. Although I did wonder later why everything was at the top end of the price scale for me. I didn't like the hair tint but that's just me, I always decide later that I hate tints and swear off tints till I forget (again).
Noticed some people coming in for manicures and pedicures too. What impressed is that unlike others (e.g. Central Spa) there are specific staff who will take care of services and not, whoever it is on hand who will wing it.
Returned a few hours later as a couple, again on an off-chance as our hotel spa was fully booked. We wanted a foot massage and an upper back massage. They had an hour listed but we only had time for half an hour. The front desk managed it well, dropping the time and the price.
The massage is up a staircase but opens up to a nicely laid out area with beds separated by curtains for back massage, private rooms for oil massages and a large room with cushy chairs for foot massage. The upper back is good and comprehensive. The foot massage starts with a foot bath and covers right up to the knees.
After the session, it was casually asked if there were any discounts since I was now a repeat customer! And they immediately enrolled me as a card-carrying member that promises discounts!
Will be back.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Bought a spa package for my sister and myself. exotic spa package at $112 for 2.5 hours. Staff was prompt in chasing payment when I have ordered the package and yet to make payment. But when it comes to updating of customers, they is no follow up.

Reached at 1.50pm for my 2pm appointment. massuers started massaging at 2pm. turned out my whole session ended at 4pm. where does my another 30mins go to?
My package includes champagne, but upon reaching the shop, none updated me champagne is out of stock till when i ended my session, I asked where is the champagne when I am offered ginger/lemongrass tea!!! how can you change champagne to tea without informing? That is the service u get from Eska.

Massage was so-so. not worth the price at all. I strongly do no recommend to anyone.

3  Thank charmaine l
EskaWellnessSpa, General Manager at Eska Wellness Spa Massage and Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Hi Charmaine Low,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your feedback.
We are sorry that we have taken more time than usual to reply as we wanted to investigate fully.
We regret that you felt our colleague was not appropriate to follow up and this is most unusual to hear. We do apologize if it were so. With respect, we have checked our records and it did show that your reservations was made through Eska website for Exotic Escape For Two with request for pick up at Batam Centre.

As for your spa session, you started at 2pm as mentioned, based on Ms.Wati and Ms.Mundikah, your therapists on that day, you were escorted to bath session which basically will take about 20 mins, despite of you were in hurry so your bath session was short than that, continue with V-spa Ratus which is only for one pax.
We are here been trained to set our timer before we go in and treat our customers so that is highly unlikely to happen at ESKA.

As for the complimentary drinks, we are so sorry to not inform in the first place, which is already out of stock and discontinue because of alcoholic drinks can not be served, based on Government restrictions law in spa area.

We are grateful for your feedback as it allows us to continually monitor our customer's requirements and we are working on improving the areas of concern.
We understand that you may not consider Eska again on your return trip, however, should you have a change of mind, do contact me directly at susanlim@eskagroup.co.id and I will personally take care of your reservation. I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Eska.

Eskaly Yours,
Management

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Last night i came here to get 1,5 hours massage for me and mom..the staff are friendly, service was good, but i felt so bad with the massage technique so far from Good,,,i wish i can get more relax in here...but i like the Ginger tea after came out from really cold room...

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Visited the Nagoya hill branch. The reception was eager to get us to agree on a spa package. Once deposited, staff changed to being rude and unfriendly. Was Enquiry abt their hotel roof top restaurant and she just pointed go to batam centre. The masseur was friendly but inconsistent. Soaked our feet with cold water and towel used to wipe on my feet after massage was one hot and one cold. Terrible experience. Will never visit and will discouraged my friends from even trying.

EskaWellnessSpa, Public Relations Manager at Eska Wellness Spa Massage and Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Hi michiko25,

We would like to hear more from you in order to address your feedback in the treatment you did indeed visited us, do provide more details and your reservation time, date and names to susanlim@eskagroup.co.id.

We assure you that this is not the usual standard of service we would like to give to our customer. All these problem have been noted and passed on to the manager concerned to avoid similar problem in the future as well training to our staff to make sure that friendliness and responsive are implemented to all customer consistently. In the same time we do hope that your next visit will be even more enjoyable.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Eska,

Eskaly Yours,