“awesome experience”

Ranked #1 of 98 Hotels in Batam
Singapore, Singapore
“awesome experience”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

From the moment we arrived to the farewell it was a great experience. Detailed service smiles and concern supported our wonderful weekend. We look forward to our next visit and already have put a shout out to our friends its a cant miss!

Room Tip: They are all beautiful
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
  • Indonesian first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 7 February 2012

This was my first visit to this quietly tucked away Balinese Spa on the near to S'pore Indonesian island of Batam. I was told that most of the beautiful structures were imported from Bali and reassembled on site.

I was welcomed by the owner; Jasmine, who described the available treatments and introduced me to her team of friendly trained staff. My treatment soon began, and as a frequent visitor to treatment centres, I can say with confidence that I was soon put at ease as their expert hands went about putting me into a state of complete relaxation. Indeed my booking for three hours of various treatments was followed by a delicious, carefully prepared Balinese lunch, which I much enjoyed. I continue my treatment for a further three hours in the afternoon. At the end of my day of pampering and relaxation, I felt totally refreshed, a peak in the mirror revealed a rejuvenated me, ready to get back into the swing of life. I was only sorry that I had to return to HK the next day, otherwise I would have gone back for more.

Room Tip: Have a look at their web site.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Singapore, null, Singapore
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I spent a morning at this delightful spa!....... What a treat! A beautiful spa surrounded by tranquil gardens, it was even better inside! I went with a friend and we had a double treatment room. Everything was decorated beautifully and spotlessly clean. The therapists were excellent and completely professional. I felt extremely pampered, and very relaxed by the time I left. I would race back to this place given the chance and I would recommend it 100%.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Trish, Mid and I wanted to have a quick getaway from our busy schedule. And we found this Gem in Batam. This is our first all ladies trip, and definitely will make it again the next time with our other halves!!!! First nite we stayed in Indian room and 2nd nite in Javanese Joglo!!!! The rooms were cosy, clean and tastefully decorated, the staffs were friendly, the food was delicious....and I give Tempat Senang 2 thumbs up!!! Great service, super delicious food and wonderful atmosphere.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Stayed a night at the Presidential Suite during Chinese New Year and the suite was really nice. The suite was about a 10 min walk to the resort or a short buggy ride. The resort was really tranquil and the service was fantastic. The staff were all attentive to our needs and the 3-hour spas were really great to relax tight muscles. Overall a great getaway.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple