See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff. That’s all I can recommend. I book the non-smoking Happy Package at IDR400,000 which is the most comfortable package they can offer. Yet my 25 sqm room comes without wardrobe, and most annoying is the fact that it is smoking room indeed. Lots of staimarknin the property because of smokers. The hotel toom is just a pedestrian-wide distance from main street. So won’t stay here anymore.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Nothing special, everything is on budget. Suitable for workers/travellers who only need stay to sleep. Room wasnt spacious, we choose no smoking room but its smell cigarette everywhere. They have small parking lot, just only 6-7 car park.
Receptionist and staff are nice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I will come back again. For price-wise, the room is very cheap. I was surprised by the great room, cleanliness and the friendly service. The breakfast was great, omellete was tasty. Overall, the hotel is beyond my expectations. 5 stars hotel

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Service was poor, staff unfriendly room is need to be improve, bad smell.in the room a lot of spot on the bed, i feel very is not my home. Totally was very dissapointed with my expectations please be improve

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The room is average, more larger than Red Planet hotel's room but there is hair in shower floor. I stay in twin room number 512. If I wasn't booked this hotel via airyrooms, I got nothing to be happy with. I got snacks and cute shower kit from airyrooms, oh and also breakfast. But there's no fruit available for breakfast.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo