All reviews swimming pool the executive lounge rooftop bar sky lounge tallest building great hotel best hotel in town city view local culture shower room kids club business trip central java star hotel breakfast buffet delicious food pleasant stay
Reviewed 27 January 2016

Other than the room, the food is actually good. I like the orange juices and the salad. Dinner and breakfast also good. Only the pricing for Solo is a bit high in my opinion. It is more than double than the next best hotel I stayed last time.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alila_Solo, General Manager at Alila Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2016

Dear Hendra K,

Warm greetings from Alila Solo and thank you for your kind comments about the comfort of our rooms as well as our food and beverage offers.

While choosing to work with the highest quality of ingredients available in our market, we do realize that our pricing is above other hotels in town. Through continued proper sourcing and increased business levels, I am confident we can continue to provide better a value to quality ratio.

We truly appreciate your taking the time to share on Trip Advisor and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back. For your next trip, do not hesitate to contact me directly at epetin@alilahotels.com.

Many thanks again and warm regards,

Reviewed 27 January 2016

A new modern hotel with a touch of traditional feature and a great view for sure. Exceptional, just a minor technical problem with the guest room, considering we stayed before the grand opening, so that's understandable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Veevian Y,

Many thanks for your great comments on Alila Solo and we thank you for kind consideration in sharing these on Trip Advisor.

On your next trip to Solo, please visit us again and feel free to contact me directly at epetin@alilahotels,com for arrangements.

Thank you again very much and warm regards,

Reviewed 25 January 2016

Im in airport now, and want to take some riview of the hotel in solo. Alila is a new hotel in solo they just celebrated grand launching 3 month ago when i came. First impressed me was the lobby. Huge lobby with relief of batik at the roof, wow.. nice lobby. I got a room in a big size. They have king bed, coffe maker, hot water, bath tub, and also iron set for press. They also have a fantastic huge swiming pool i think its about 50m long. Besides the pool they also have a cozy park near the pool.
But they need to improve their staff. Especially for the reception. They need more emphaty with the guest.
So i will yes i will back to this hotel again for next trip.

3  Thank idham a
Alila_Solo, General Manager at Alila Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

Dear idham a,

Warm greetings from Alila Solo and thank you for your especially positive review about our hotel.

It's delightful to read about how much you enjoyed the hotel and facilities and would like to know more about a particular experience with Front Office.

Should you have a moment, please do not hesitate to contact me at epetin@alilahotels.com so that I can learn more.

Looking forward to hearing from you and of course to welcoming you back.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 January 2016

The decor was intertwined metaphorically with the harmony of a fresh dedicated staff wishing to please each and all of my needs. After a rocky start I was most satisfied and was treated like a premium repeat client with all the amenities available thought it was my first visit.
I stayed for two days and the restaurant was as exciting for dinner as it was for one of
the best 'properly made' omelettes in recent years. Thank you Ms. G.M. and all your staff.

3  Thank 69mhs
Alila_Solo, General Manager at Alila Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Dear 69mhs,

We very much appreciate your taking the time to share your comments with the Trip Advisor community.

Indeed, our approach to security levels may appear a bit excessive for a city like Solo at first encounter but I am so glad that the team, especially Ms. Jefry Olin and Nurul our breakfast omelette queen, were able to win you over.

It was a true pleasure meeting and exchanging with you and we truly look forward to your return whether on business or leisure.

L'equipe et moi-meme vous remercie encore 69mhs et attendons votre retour!

Amicalement,

Reviewed 24 January 2016

I visit Solo freguently for business. There was no real 5 star hotel in Solo before.
I stayed in Alila Solo on 21.01.2016.
Alila Solo is the 1st and a real 5 star hotel in Solo. Alila Solo is an undisputable best hotel in Solo.

Dear bg931,

Thank you very much for your kind review of your recent stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next business trip and, as such, please do not hesitate to contact me at epetin@alilahotels.com so that I can assist you with making arrangements.

Warm regards from the Heart of Java,