“One of the greatest sate place in Indonesia!”

Tengkleng Rica Pak Manto
Ranked #22 of 330 Restaurants in Solo
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for delicious food in Solo, then I would highly recommend this place. Tengkleng Rica-rica and Sate Buntel are a must try! A legend as local said and a heaven taste as to my taste. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

For this years I have go to Solo twice and this is my second time to eaten Sate Buntel Pak Manto. My wife is favorited food is Sate Kambing and i also liked Tengkleng. The tasted is diffrent with the other tengkleng and sate buntel. If you go to solo dont forget to taste the sate buntel and tengkleng, the location is also strategic and near by the stasiun of Balapan Solo.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

A group of 10 of us visited this on the recommendation of a local & also the review on Trip Advisor. The place was pretty crowded & the presentation was inviting. However, the meat was tough. All of us agreed it was too much fat. The fried rice was tasteless.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This is one of my "MUST VISIT" place when I go to Solo..
It's cooked goat with hot spices... Really recommended for you that loves goat with hot and spicy taste

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

You like lamb? Come here and taste the tengkleng and the sate buntel!! It is spicy and also delicious! I cant stop eating it. Its indescribable!!