All reviews budget hotel mineral water dispenser paragon mall free internet wifi valuable price soap and shampoo low budget safe deposit box small room reasonable price average speed clean bathroom parking space short trip strategic location simple hotel slamet riyadi street
Reviewed 12 December 2017

(+): good location, good shower weather, clean room and bathroom, fast check in and out progress.

(-): the guy who helped me check in he's like in a rush more like he wants me to leave the counter immediately and also he didn't inform me that the wifi is in trouble that day, the public toilet in lobby you need to fix the door lock because it won't locked properly.

Note: since this is a budget hotel so don't expect too much, but it's a fit for a solo travel like me.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Restu K, Manager at Red Planet Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Ms. Anggit Damaruti T,

Warmest Greetings from Red Planet Hotel Solo…

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet the level of expectation that we strive to achieve for each one of our guests.

We take the feedback of our guests seriously and we value each point made to ensure that we maintain the level of extraordinary service that is expected from Red Planet Hotel Solo. We will make sure all facilities in the room can be used properly.

We already give refresh training to our staff how to handle check in and check out so we will make sure it wont happen again in the future.

I do hope you would give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. I would be grateful if you could contact me via email to restu@redplanethotels.com, as I would like to offer my personal assistance to recover your unsatisfactory experience with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 December 2017

So happy.
Its so clean and enjoyable for this hotel. Im getting information to booking this hotel from application Pegi-Pegi. Holiday makes me happy in Solo country. And then this hotel make me feels Nice

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Ms. Vinaartikap,

Warm greeting from Red Planet Hotel Solo…

Thank you very much for choosing Red Planet Hotel Solo and giving review about our hotel on TripAdvisor and give 5 starts ratting from your review

We are very glad to hear that you feel satisfy about our services and willing to recommend the hotel to other travelers.

We would be very happy to welcoming you back in the future, don't hesitate to contact us if you need reservation in the future.

Thanks and Regards,

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Cheap, clean and easy check-in/out. Internet speed is low, but is enough to do social media. The bathroom is clean, the hot water is always ready, AC is cool. The TV cable is standard (about 50 channels).

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Restu K, Manager at Red Planet Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Bapak. Gunawan Agung,

Greeting from Red Planet Hotel Solo…

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Red Planet Hotel Solo.

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We do realize that some of points that you have mentioned about internet speed need to be improved. We have took measurable actions for the elements you mentioned for further improvement.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

-Breakfast not yet ready.
-Small parking area.
-Recommended check in via online or website.

+New hotel management.
+Clean bathroom.
+Hot&Cool water shower.

Date of stay: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Restu K, Manager at Red Planet Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Mr. Andra Widiananta,

Warmest Greetings from Red Planet Solo...

We are so pleased you have chosen Red Planet Hotel Solo for your leisure or business trip, and it is wonderful news that you enjoyed staying with us.

Thank you for your valuable comments, we have shared your review with my team and it truly does mean a lot to us. We do apologize if we not serve for breakfast because our tenant restaurant still under renovation, and about the parking we have free valet for our guest so for next coming we will help you to valet your car.

Regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Good in many service but shampoo, soap and teethbrush must go netter. And no mosque in hotel di I difficult to praying. Breakfast is toooooo late. Overall good. And I Will go back if I have a bussiness again

Date of stay: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Restu K, Manager at Red Planet Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Mr. 566tingh,

Warmest Greetings from Red Planet Hotel Solo...

We take the feedback of our guests seriously and we value each point made to ensure that we maintain the level of extraordinary service that is expected from Red Planet Hotel Solo. For your information that we provide amenities package only Rp. 17.000,- including toothbrush, toothpaste and slipper. For soap and shampoo we already set up in bathroom with dispenser 3in1.

Looking at your impressive review records, we sincerely hope that we can reciprocate with great value and a good sleep night next time you stay with us to make it a 5-star rating.

Best regards,