“Restaurant closed.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Restaurant closed. No any update from Trip Advisor but still closed. Generally I try sometimes the food with normal taste.
Last my visit was in October 2017.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Decor minimal. More like a school dining hall. Food arrives at tables cold. Sauce on the plate is congealed & the meat is cold. Lamb shank is dry & tasteless. The owners fight loudly for all customers to hear. Underage children deliver your food to the table. Bar area full of dirty glasses. dessert is homemade & soggy. This is most certainly not Italian cuisine. When going to the toilets you get a view of the disgusting kitchen. Even the kitchen door is filthy. The same hands that touch that door also handels your food. Worst I have ever been to.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My food was awful. Took more than 45 minutes to serve, the steak was stiff. I asked to substitute my potatoes with extra veggies. But they gave us verrrrry small amount of veggies and the servant said they had add some more than they used to. Well their price wasnt cheap, we expect good services and good meal. I used to love to eat here everytime i visit this city. Too bad.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My experience at O Solo Mio was touch and go. On certain days the pizza was crunchy and on other days it was soggy and frankly non baked (think the taste of soft bread).
I am not sure why that is but having eaten there eight times and getting substandard pizza half of the time I decided to quit altogether.
Many of the items on the menu are also missing while other items consistently lack some of the food items they are advertised to include on the menu.
The service can also be very slow (i.e a wait of 40 minutes for Pizza is standard even when the restaurant is empty).
It probably deserves 2.5 stars but as I did get good pizza twice or thrice I give it 3 stars.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

O Solo Mio was true to its name at least in my case as I found myself going there almost every night during my stay in Solo.
Having sampled many items on the menu I can warmly recommend the local beef steak, fried rice with vegetables and a fried egg on top, the lava cake and of course the Pizza which is delicious,
However, note that the Pizza is guaranteed to be at its very best during the weekends because they only use the wood fire oven when there are many diners ordering Pizza.
When the restaurant is less busy (on most weekdays) they use the smaller gas oven which also produces good Pizzas but not as good as those made with wood fire...
Prices are reasonable, the waitresses are charming if somewhat less trained and the ambiance is very nice with live music and singers every evening.