All reviews rooftop bar sky lounge superior room water heater serabi notosuman room temperature reasonable price central location batik museum little bit comfortable bed check in process front office nasi liwet slamet riyadi nice room gusti
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

When we arrived at room on Sept 1st, we’ve got surprised from Amarelo, thanks for delicious Cheesecake, flowery bed and our photo display on TV. Again, thank you so muaaach for everything you’ve done. Next trip we’ll be back to stay in Amarelo.
Located just near the mall in city (perfect location), the hotel is clean and provides us great hospitality. The hotel staffs are very helpful and guide us throughout our stay. The hotel provides almost every facilities from good rooms to menu at the resto .
See ya

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GM_AmareloAdhiwangsa, general manager at Amarelo Hotel Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Ibu Nurul

Thank you very much for your time to share about your experience during your stay at Amarelo Hotel Solo

We are delighted to know that you had a great stay and surprised by us, all positive point will be noted and upgrade also
and Management very happy hear you and family enjoyed with all about Amarelo Hotel, and sure we wait and looking forward to seeing you again soon..

Reviewed 11 July 2018

This hotel location is strategic, in Solo downtown area. Staff and check in check out process is good. The room is spacious with the reasonable price. overall is OK but only the linen and towel cleanliness need to be improve.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_AmareloAdhiwangsa, General Manager at Amarelo Hotel Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Sinming75

We are delighted to know that you had a great stay with us and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

the location is near to everywhere, room is big enough, even the water heater is very sensitive, tiny movement will change the water temperature significantly. a little bit noisy in midnight, some guess are just came. breakfast is good..service also good..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GM_AmareloAdhiwangsa, General Manager at Amarelo Hotel Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Donna Martin

Thank you for sharing your nice review regarding our hotel. I will pass it to the team this positive review to be more better and better in the future.

We will very glad to welcome you back in Amarelo Hotel Solo in your next visit.

Kindly regards,

Gusti MUCHLIS // General Manager

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Near with Solo market.
When we want change room type they did it immediately. So we can stay in smoking room.
Staff is polite, they talk "krama" which is im not understand. There is facilities like massage in roofbar.
It was great.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
GM_AmareloAdhiwangsa, General Manager at Amarelo Hotel Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Mr. Adhitya

gm@amarelo-hotel.com

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Staying in Amarelo for 2 nights was enjoyable and worth the value of the price. The room is spacious and clean, bed is comfy, staffs are nice. It gave exactly what I paid for. The three things that bother me while staying here were, firstly, I could hear the noisy neighbors which means the room is not soundproof enough. Secondly, they change the wifi password everyday, so once a day I got my laptop disconnected to the network unconsciously. The last one was when they put that there was a "wedangan" event and live music in their sky lounge started at 7pm to 11pm, of course I would love to come and enjoy the band. Guess what, I was there since 7 pm and been waiting for an hour, the band was still not playing. I asked one of the staff, he said that the band was still having dinner and pointing the table. Not to mention that the staff was already bothering me for not ordering anything yet. I told him, I came here to enjoy the food and music so no music, no order. In the end, I got tired of waiting, so I left and had my dinner somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mrs. Trinapsary

We are delighted to know that you had a great stay with us, all positive point will be keeped and upgrade such as there is the room is spacious and clean, bed is comfy, staffs
And for minus point we noted, find out and also follow up

thank you and looking forward to seeing you again soon..