See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is suitable for a cheap hotel nyari but quality.In terms of good service and hygiene level is also good. The facilities are also quite complete, there is a swimming pool, free wifi, can breakfast (standard sih variant, hehe). The place is strategic, close to the race station, to the city also not too far,the scenery is very beautiful

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dina M
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

i ve travelled every month to different hotels throughout Indonesia, this was the worst one. The room was not clean, you can see dust and hairs all over the floor. The bed was broken, the spring stuck out poking my back, couldnt really sleep. The lobby is dark. The only good thing was it was next to a convenience store and atm. They need to upgrade the facility otherwise other new hotels will snatch the customers away easy.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank BillyL1081
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel located in strategic area, closed with Solo Balapan Train station. maybe just walked 2 minutes you can see it easily. next from this hotel is Alfamart shop so you can buy some stuff too. Inside this hotel they Atm Machine .
First we checked in around 5 p.m. it was so smooth but less information .We get room in the end of the corner area. we put our bags and check all the room, i checked the bath room , i shocked to see some towel and toileters didn't put yet, the toilet bowl cover is broken and they put on the floor, some of the tool is totaly unaccepted condition. Lighting is dim and Finally i came down to the Front desk and Complaint right away , and they move our room in another area , look better but still find some unmaintain standart room like spot on the sheet, spider web in the top of our bed and under the sink. Swimming pool is open 24 hours regarding the Front desk info, but no pool towel and closed by the pool is meeting room so we must respect with event just bit passion to swim. Breakfast are so many choices and the Restaurant was great set up , but some dishes look delicious but not at all. I do my review being honest base on my experience even i booked via traveloka , please make the same things like another online travel agent or agencies . Hopefully another Guest will not get the same things like me .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
adji1511, Manajer Umum at Pose In Hotel Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

We say tanks for your sugestion for all ofy services. This values ones for our improving my service to all the guesses staying with me. I hope you are going to stay with us when coming to solo.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Have a very strategic location (near to a train station and right next to a convenience store). Low budget, but with just okay facilities.
Needs improvement on the rooms, some parts like desk and toilet needs more care. Beddings not really comfortable. Room walls are not soundproof, and noises from next room/hall could be heard very loudly; which could disturb your sleep.
Stay only if you need to.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
adji1511, Manajer Umum at Pose In Hotel Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

I thanks for stay with us. Some sugestions I like and need to improve my service. I apologize for inconvinience as long stay with us

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Jus infrnt of solo railway station
Clean hotel
Helpful staff
Hotel them self already creat problems then Whn we ask to solve it ? They so innocently try to solve it

Breakfast : Pretty enough variety but need to be clean the table bfr they Surve breakfast b'coz mny flys n ants r having party of visitors breakfast

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple