All reviews paragon mall small hotel walking distance keep an eye every morning indonesian breakfast hot shower room was spacious plants design maintenance furniture sheets surakarta
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The place was nicer in the photos when we booked via airbnb. But in reality it's a bit old and need maintenance, it was okay for family with toddler, but must watched our son around because many areas in the 2nd floor is not safe. But in general we have good stay there, location great walking distance to Paragon Mal Solo and easy to find becak/tricycle transport there. We needed the mal to bring our son to playground, Staffs are friendly and really given a homie vibes. So can try if you are not looking something fancy.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

very homey hotel with very affordable price.
i love the design, small, down to earth and very humble design especially the wooden floor and bathroom area.
helpful and nice staff
located within 10 mins walking distance to paragon mall.
don't forget to try their partner for massage in your room.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This place was good value for a one-night stay in Solo (Surakarta). Good location, nice breakfast, air conditioning, wifi, parking, helpful staff, very close to mall, walk to batik district. Very interesting design.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

During my short stay here, I noticed that the staff is so profesional and friendly. When I ask the staff about local coffee shop, they reply thoroughly and friendly. I SHOULD GIVE MORE POINT TO YUNI from FO. She has a hospitality that Rumah Turi needs to be known wider.
This is the place where I obviously will coming back if I'm coming to SOLO again. Fully reliable. Nearly perfect..

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

It was a nice stay. The room was neat and tidy, the bathroom clean and functional, the public area had a very intriguing design that syncs perfectly with the natural elements of the outdoor. It was near perfect, because unfortunately I encountered some inconveniences during my stay. The power was out, for some hours, the wifi was weak in my room (room 2i), and the tv sounded horrible at the first half hour of it turned on. The wifi problem was the most dissatisfying because I was on a business trip. But the staff were extremely hospitable and they did apologize of the hotel's flaws I mentioned before. They have 2 breakfast options: american or indonesian breakfast, my choice was the american and it was good. Overall, I'd like to spend another night there if there is an opportunity.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business