1 result
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2016

I visited this beach last holiday because my relatives live not far from this beach. It was so difficult to get into this beach that time. I had to climb on a slippy bamboo stair and walk in a narrow wood bridge that may kill me anytime (well, that is hyperbola). As I walk on the bridge, I can see a lot of mangroves in my right side and big colorful ships on my left. It released the tense of climbing the bamboo stair. Truly refreshing.
By the end of the bridge, it takes about 7 minutes to trace the path to the heavenly beach.
The beach was so empty that time. That blue beach that reflected the color of sky had no visitors! Oh gosh.
This beach is indeed not as familiar as the other beaches in Malang. I myself just heard the name of the beach that day.
As I've mentioned before, the water of this beach is so blue and beautiful, as if it reflects the sky above. You can swim here, or maybe go surfing. You can also build your own white sand empire here or collecting seashells. Since it will be truly memorable make sure to capture your memories here.
Oh, don't worry I heard they had build a new better stair. It won't be slippy anymore.