All reviewsapple piemacaroni panggangfactory outletmain lobbystrategic locationswimming poolsuperior roomair conditioner didn't workfried chickenkebun raya bogornew buildingindonesian breakfastnice hotelshower caphotel buildingwater pressuremain road
Reviewed 29 May 2017

After a very long meeting, I finally got a chance to sleep. The room was perfect and it was so big for me. I got a king-size bed and it was very comfortable.
The breakfast menu was also interesting. It was so vary.
The location of this hotel was easy to be found because it was in center of Bogor.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Mirah_Bogor, General Manager at The Mirah Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Mr. Riyadh,

Greeting from The Mirah Bogor

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your enjoyable stay at the The Mirah Bogor

We are excited to hear that you like our strategic location, comfort of bed and variety of breakfast, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Thank you the mirah!

I request early check in since i bought 4 months old baby who need to relax after long trip and the hotel staff approved it. I can enter my room at 11.30 without no charge and they even call me to inform that the room is ready.

The staff are very kind, warm and helpfull.I book the deluxe balcony room, and the room itself are spacious, clean and cozy.

The hotel location is very strategic, i can walk to many factory outlet and famous restaurant in bogor.

The breakfast are delicious, the menu are very indonesian and they also have jamu station (yummy). Although my husband said that the menu are not too variative.

Again thank youbthe mirah for the warm experiene

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ms Nidya S

Greeting from The Mirah Bogor

We are excited to hear that you like our strategic location and friendliness of our staff, spacious of room, tasteful of food. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

First the FO gave us the keycard of room with other guest inside, so when i inserted the keycard and opened the door, the guest inside screamed! Haha dunno whether I should laugh or get mad, never had this experience before! However they gave us upgrade room as a gesture of apology, well accepted. The hotel itself is under some renovation so I asked for a room far away from that renovation. They have swimming pool infront of restaurant and the room is nice though...the plus is the hotel is near from kedai kita and pia apple pie so you can actually have breakfast there as they have opened at 8am

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel is under some renovation when I stay, but it doesnt mean that the service is going down.. its still nice stay. The food is good. And if you need to eat outside, there are plenty cafe and resto in surroundings.. the price is moderate. The room is spacious.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Mirah_Bogor, General Manager at The Mirah Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Dear Ms Ira,

Greeting from The Mirah Bogor

We are excited to hear that you like most of your staying experience, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

When I was there, the first impression with this place is calm and comfy. Super liked with the hospitality and calmness of the area. For those who are looking for excellent service as well as affordable price, you should choose this one. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms Elita,

Greeting from The Mirah Bogor

We are excited to hear that you like our hotel anf the cozy ambience, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.