All reviewsapple piemacaroni panggangfactory outletmain lobbystrategic locationswimming poolsuperior roomair conditioner didn't workfried chickenkebun raya bogornew buildingindonesian breakfastnice hotelshower caphotel buildingwater pressuremain road
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

It has a perfect location, in the middle of the city, near Kebun Raya, surrounded by many cafes and restaurants, and fashion factory outlets. If you looking for food its just steps away from the hotel.

We stay 1 night at Deluxe twin room. The room is quiet and spacious. The bathroom is good, comes with bath tub but the amenities are so so. But if you want to use the hot water, the first water will come yelowish for about a minute then it turn to normal again. I dont know why, I called the house keeping, they only said that I should wait for a minute then the water will be normal. Yes it was.

The breakfast was standard for 3 star hotel, nothing special. The swimming pool is okay. They have 2 swimming pool, for adults and kids.

What I like and appreciate to the hotel is I did the late check out. Because of we came late back to the hotel after went out then it made us must did late check out and they allowed us until 15.00 with free of charge. Thank you :)

All and all, this is a good 3 star hotel for family with perfect location!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Mirah_Bogor, General Manager at The Mirah Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear Satiabudianti

Warmest greeting from Bogor

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay at the The Mirah Bogor.

It is always a great pleasure to receive a positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoy your stay with us with few minor distractions. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful staying experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

we booked 3 rooms, go there with 6 adult, 4 toddler and 1 baby. find the place so easy coz we knew its near kedai kita resto. the hotel wa under renovation adn we cant find the lobby, security there told us to enter through the back door with ladders of emergency exit.
air conditioner didnt work well.
bfast and the pool area was nice and clean. i prefer another hotel next time i went to bogor.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Mirah_Bogor, General Manager at The Mirah Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Dear Ms. Meylantika,

Warmest greeting from The Mirah Bogor

Thank you for your review about The Mirah Bogor in Tripadvisor, we are sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your stay at our hotel.

The Mirah Bogor has 2 lobby which located in Jl. Pangrango and Jl. Megamendung. We are currently renovating our main lobby and facade thus fully functioning our secondary lobby at Jl. Megamendung. Our hotel is under partial renovation on main lobby and building facade, the impact to guest convenience is very limited.

With regard to your case, we will again brief our security team to properly provide information to our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Mirah Bogor.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Good place. Good food. Good family.
My family went to Bogor and we have a good time on Jan 1st, 2016. We stayed for one night and we really like this hotel. Someday, we will come back to here. This hotel near to Kedai Kita, Two Stories, Kedai Soto Ibu Rahayu, Macaroni Panggang.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Dear Ms Agnes,

Warmest greeting from Bogor

It is always a great pleasure to receive a positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

The room was very nice, with burgundy tone of colors, it does make the room very romantic.
Just about when I was about to sleep, I just noticed the giant mirror in front of my bed, yes surprised!
The bathroom designed also different with black tiles and black amenities. Based on that, I guess the hotel is designed for couples

The breakfast were nice, they do have variety of foods and I also like their lunch menu, it was good.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Mirah_Bogor, General Manager at The Mirah Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear Ms. trishanty R,

Warmest greeting from Bogor

Thank you for your positive feedback in Tripadvisor, we really appreciated that you have endorsed The Mirah Bogor with good review. We will share your feedback to our team members to let them know that their hard work have been paid off.

Thank you again, We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Easy to find by google map, but the hotel is under maintenance, so not easy to find parking, fast checking in without pay for deposit, the room were clean, good interior, only the lighting kinda dim, in my opinion i need more light in the room, the towel doesn't look clear white, there's a blue spot, and almost make a hole, and the most annoyed is air-conditioner were NOT WORKING, at first stepped in to room, the room felt warm, i think let's give time to chill down. and after take a shower at 8pm my skin getting itchy because of the temperature still around 29-30 degree i rang the reception about my room issue, and the mechanic come, said about 30 minutes, it will work properly, i rang the reception again at 10.30 pm to said the AC still not working, and she said (again) the mechanic will come again to my room, and guess what, he didn't come !

i could not sleep that night (11 Sept 2016), and i swear to my self NEVER will stay at that hotel, ever, my room number 4010, don't stay at that room.

ps: The sink a lil bit clogged, in the morning the water colour were a lil bit dirty, and shower in the bath room need more pressure.

Room Tip: Do not stay at room 4010, the AC not working, Pizza Bakar Kedai kita not really delicious, don't give ur expectation high.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Dear MarthaVS

Warmest Greeting from The Mirah Bogor

It is always our pleasure to receive both a positive or constructive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.