All reviewsapple piemacaroni panggangfactory outletmain lobbystrategic locationswimming poolsuperior roomair conditioner didn't workfried chickenkebun raya bogornew buildingindonesian breakfastnice hotelshower caphotel buildingwater pressuremain road
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

I booked a super deluxe room with bathtub, i call the hotel a day before my arrival to makesure they got it right. I wait around 2hours for my room, had to ask whether it was ready yet although they promise to call when it was ready. When they show me the room i was very dissapointed, the photo you saw from the web cant be trusted, it was small, has no tub, and when i opened the curtain the view was a wall. I call the front office, argue a bit more then i want too, but finally they move me to another room, still small, but it was better, it has the view if the street, and a tub, thank god i only booked it for one day. The breakfast was blah, the glass and plate look dirty, the interior of the lobby is pretty too bad the room was not, and the pool is sooo small, but theres alot of good restaurant around the hotel and compared to the other hotel in the area this one look so much better.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Mirah_Bogor, General Manager at The Mirah Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear Ms Imelda Tjong

Warmest greeting from Bogor

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay at the The Mirah Bogor.

It is always a great pleasure to receive both a positive or constructive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

There are many have been done since your last visit to The Mirah Bogor, we are sure that your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.

We look forward to welcoming you soon

Best Regards

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

We booked deluxe rooms for our trip. The room's not small. But the bed's small. Maybe we choose the wrong type of bed size (double) not kingsize. Swimming pool is quite small i think, but over all about cleanliness and hospitality are good

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Mirah_Bogor, General Manager at The Mirah Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Dear Ms Lia K,

Warmest greeting from The Mirah Bogor!

Thank you for your positive feedback about our hotel in tripadvisor, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We take seriously every comments and feedback from our guest, at The Mirah we continuously seek new ways to improve our products and services in order to increase our guest's satisfaction.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Mirah Bogor soon

Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I was stay on March, and I like the interior at their Restaurant and room. This hotel was perfect for stay with family during my vacation in Bogor. Easy access to everywhere and easy to find a food.

I will back to this hotel for my next vacation to Bogor.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Fave K

Warmest greeting from Bogor

It is always a great pleasure to receive a positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful staying experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

We look forward to welcoming you soon

Best Regards

Reviewed 29 January 2016

booked for 2 rooms, 1 superior in old building and other is deluxe in new building, great swimming pool, my kids enjoy swimming here , depth 2,5m. breakfast is served in very simple menu, room are okay, clean. the parking area is so limited, location is very close to Kedai Kita, Pia apple Pie, some restaurant, we did make a culinary journey around the hotel

Room Tip: room in new building have balcony, room in old building dont
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2016

I've stayed for 1 night at room nos 2001, first impression was not so good, check in time taking too long (they said their booking system was error at that time) and they didnt told us that our room was on the second tower and had to take around whilst bringing our heavy bag with it.

the room itself looks quite nice with some decoration and a mirror right in front of the bed, i just wonder what the purpose of this mirror? :) and surprised yet disappointing with the balcony, its really great to have a balcony, but with no view (blocked by another building across), so what for?

air condition was terrible, already set to the lowest temp but still felt warm, bathroom shower wasnt terrific too, too slow on stream and cant have desirable temp, overall is good, i give this hotel 6.5 out of 10

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple