“I liked forest. ”
Review of Kampung Daun

Kampung Daun
Ranked #9 of 1,876 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I very like to eat and relax. Kampung Daun is one of my favourite place to go everytime I stay in Bandung. Good forest and fasilities, splendid food and also excellent staff. very recommended to have a dinner here at night. very nice

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ambience and food was excellent. Waterfall and beautiful. Swallows were flying around. Relaxing n lovely. One of our fav place! Try the nasi lewet, delicious .

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I had high expectation of this place because the place is well known among locals. Actually, I visited this place in mid 2012. I came here with two friends and we were highschooler at the time. It seems like the waiter didn't take us seriously just because I wore my highschool uniform. We were given the menu and we were surprised. Everything on the menu is overpriced. We thought the food is served in a big portion or the food is so tasty, but we disappointed when the food came out. The portion is small, the food is so-so and it was cold when it arrived in our table. Moreover, it took so long for the food to be served. I don't recommend this place if you want to experience a good place with good food. They just sell the ambience.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

if you want to dine in a garden, this is the perfect place. its really beautiful and the most relaxing place I've ever been. the food is great! i really love it. the staff is nice and always smiling. we also have a birthday party and the staff really help a lot. i really recommend this place.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice ambiance and location. However food was ok, not great. Ordered the sop buntut (oxtail soup) which came cool and without tea light candle to keep it warm. Satay was a bit undercooked and had to be sent back. In all a bit of an underwhelming experience.