“If you like spicy sausage, order the Big Brekky”
Review of Two Hands Full

Two Hands Full
Ranked #6 of 136 Coffee & Tea in Bandung
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 5
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 January 2018

This cafe is hard to identify from the street if you have not read Trip Advisor first. The street sign is small and just doesn't stand out. The food lets down what looks like it could be a very casual and comfortable cafe. A little attention to details goes a long. If you don't have something let the customer know. 2 attempts to order juice before being told they have no juice. I ordered Big Brekky, even thought I am not a big fan of spicy sausages which ended up being far too spicy for my taste but obviously more suited to the Indonesian palate. The killer for me was that although the pepper grinder failed to deliver any pepper the salt grinder filled with normal salt, not sea salt, dumped over the plate when inverted and shaken. That said, my coffee was ok and my lunch companion's Pork Belly Banh Mi was quite good. Would I go back ? I don't think so. Would I recommend to others? Probably yes, now they now what to be aware of.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

One of the best place in Bandung. The place was great, a comfy place to relax and enjoying our food and drinks. A grrat place for hangout also.
The food was great. They cook it well, and has a rich taste. The portion was generous, especially with the price tag they gave. They have indonesian and western menu. A wide range of option to choose in the menu. I had a nice experience here.
Really recommend the place, worth the value.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

This is the best all-day breakfast place that I've been to in all of Java. I would recommend this to anyone who likes quality, affordable food in a trendy, comfortable setting.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Best place to have a australian type breakfast. From eggs to smoothie bowl. they have the lot. And don't forget the coffee. One of the best in town. They also roast their own beans. Gotta try some.
For the place it's very cozy that you can literally stay there for hours.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Will be back for the chicken waffle :)
Coffee is so so... lucky me, they served me quickly. Mustard seed on my avo toast.. so yum!