All reviewsnature environmentspacious roomroom servicepadiconceptcleanliness
Reviewed 4 September 2017

this resort is near my son favorite playground, Jendela Alam. Its chilly at night around 15-16 degree so make sure to bring jacket or light sweater.
Spacious room with rare nature environment although i think the bed come from ancient time since it was so hard or maybe its the concept. I dunno... but one thing for sure its best to NOT ordering extra bed. it's dirty like it just came out from the lake.

I've got one cottage that shared into 2 separate rooms without proper noise reduction. So I you can hear noises made by the other room occupant, its not a big problem to me since my neighbor is an old couple looking for holiday but imagine if my next door friend is a young family with babies, and they cried in the middle of the night. it will be a problem.

Please make sure that whenever you booked, the room is smoke-free as i might mentioned that this resort concept is outdoor and there are no sign of NO SMOKING in there. So the smoker can smoke whenever they want to. In the restaurant, the road, the canoe, everywhere. This resort is smoking friendly.

They decorated details with flowers and other plants, soft-gravel on the alley, beautiful bridge, nice green park, and all-time-free-to-use canoes. My son loves there. Maybe we will come back again.

Room Tip: Choose cottage which is not shared, Bring your own mosquito cream, ask for non smoking room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Excellent staff, food is ok, the environment is very nice although the lake/ pond could do with a little clean up as a film of pollution appears occasionally and it is a little green and clearly not getting much fresh water.

The rooms are fun but the mattresses must have been bought from a prison they are so hard and old.

Keep the very good staff, sort out the lake and change the mattresses..

Room Tip: All rooms are similar I think
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Worth of money. Spacious room with rare nature environment. You can feed thousands of fish in front of your room. Some of them are big size fish. 9/10 food from restaurant, with couples of Saung in the middle of rice field. Bring your warm coat. Its almost 16C day and night.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Although the hotel setting is quite nice, the service is poor.
We requested for laundry service, when we receive it back the next day one of my shirt was torn off. When I complained to the reception, they were quite rude and told me my shirt was already like this when they receive it. Outrageous since It was in perfect condition when I handed it. After speaking several time with the manager they waved the laundry charges.
Far from sufficient considering the value of my shirt and the poorly handled complain.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Claire L
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Went to this place and my first impression as I arrived at the reception was pretty good…it was nice quite green area. I thought would be nice to spend relaxing few days here. FORTUNATELY we haven't booked anything and we were too early to check in. So, I just asked the receptionist if I can have a look for the rooms. Then there was a staff showed me room which is right on the water…Ooooh my….look at that water…its green!!!! its not emerald green that U would wanna jump into it immediately, but the kind of green U would wanna stay away from! The water/lake or whatever it is looks so disgusting but it doesn't even stop there…the room was so badly maintained…so old…musty…and dirty. If its not bad enough, U should see the extra matrass!!!
I can only review the one in Bandung…. Definetely maintenance is non existing here….so, no way I would wanna spend any money here.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family