“Do not use laundry service !!”
Review of Sapu Lidi Resort

Sapu Lidi Resort
Ranked #18 of 160 Speciality Lodging in Bandung
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Although the hotel setting is quite nice, the service is poor.
We requested for laundry service, when we receive it back the next day one of my shirt was torn off. When I complained to the reception, they were quite rude and told me my shirt was already like this when they receive it. Outrageous since It was in perfect condition when I handed it. After speaking several time with the manager they waved the laundry charges.
Far from sufficient considering the value of my shirt and the poorly handled complain.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Claire L

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Went to this place and my first impression as I arrived at the reception was pretty good…it was nice quite green area. I thought would be nice to spend relaxing few days here. FORTUNATELY we haven't booked anything and we were too early to check in. So, I just asked the receptionist if I can have a look for the rooms. Then there was a staff showed me room which is right on the water…Ooooh my….look at that water…its green!!!! its not emerald green that U would wanna jump into it immediately, but the kind of green U would wanna stay away from! The water/lake or whatever it is looks so disgusting but it doesn't even stop there…the room was so badly maintained…so old…musty…and dirty. If its not bad enough, U should see the extra matrass!!!
I can only review the one in Bandung…. Definetely maintenance is non existing here….so, no way I would wanna spend any money here.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Aerts_777
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend has visited this resort and has been taken cared of very well. We arrived at the airport after midnight but we were surprised that the resort was still prepared for us with the transport as well as a very kind staff at the front desk when we arrived. They even had a room ready for us even if our check in should still be in the afternoon.

Will definitely return.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with old looking... But you can find traditional food at restaurant.. And my family love it.
You can also using cano with free just only can give the tip to the served.
But dont ask for extrabed because they was dirty...
But overall.. Lake was ok!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I came here with my wife to enjoy our escape from crowded city. First impression is this place is private. The situation is inside Graha puspa residential. If you drive, you should have good car, because the road are not so smooth. I got Suite room called Sinden. The room is big, they have local antenna and also cable TV. It's nice that they provide water kettle, coffee and tea. They also have room service. However, our phone didn't working so, we should walk to go to restaurant. In the end, we took our dinner there. About the food, the taste are not too good. Serabi Kinca are not standard compare to another place. It should be separate between the surabi and the Kinca. Also the fried rice not tasty. And so when we have breakfast. They need to improve about the food taste. Overall they have fantastic location, so quiet and private.

Room Tip: Rooms near the restaurant are best choice