“good hotel”

Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung
Ranked #76 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 28 May 2012

this is the first time i and family visit bandung.ichoose carrcadin hotel as my place to stay for 2days.the location is near to pasar baru ,the main destination of my family.next visit i will choose again,because my family are happy stay there.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank zainurah a
Candra F, Duty Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2012

Dear Mrs. Zainurah,

Warmest Greeting from Carrcadin Hotel Bandung.

Thank your for your time, to write your happy experience during your stay at carrcadin hotel.
I hope to meet you and your family again in the next your holiday in bandung. for more information please see at our website.

Candra Fernando

Reviewed 7 May 2012

Nice Locations you stay here, but a little bit trouble because is one way street and you must turn around in traffic jam area in end of street . nice if you walk in . but this Hotel is have nice Room, warmness staff and good food in restaurant. the price a little bit expensive for the class .. finally is nice to stay here, especially for your entertainment tonight ...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Loegada
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear Mr. Loegada,,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,,

On behalf of management I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your review to our hotel, I'm very pleased to see enjoyed since you stay in GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (Carrcadin Hotel Before), I hope to see you again in the future when you visit Bandung, Once again Thank you.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

I've been staying here twice. The hotel is placed in a good location (but not great) near Paskal Square and not very far from Pasar Baru (not within walking distance).

Hotel was a renovated old colonial era 'Hotel Surabaya' (correct me if I'm wrong), but the old building was not a part where you stay. They turn it into hotel's restaurant and meeting room.

As far as I know, this hotel was not well suited for family, it serve business purpose better since they don't have a swimming pool and surrounding area were not tourist destination. The hotel actually have a men's spa where you can use it for free (sauna, jacuzzi, and pool). You have to pay for massage.

Near the hotel, you can find paskal square, where you can find a large foodcourt and also it have nightlife entertainment, such as club, karaoke, and spa. But be carefull when you cross the street.

My concern was the food. I don't like their breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They should improve in this area.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank johan_a_saleh

Dear Mr. Johan,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel.

Thank your for your time, to write your review for during your stay at GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (ex Carrcadin hotel).
We really apologize for the all the inconveniences that you unfortunately experienced during your Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, it still to be our Focus until now.
Thank you again for your review. We are looking forward to serving you again in your next visit.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 24 April 2012

about 2 weeks ago..i stayed in carrcadin hotel with my big family.i thought that this hotel was not special for family holiday because it is located in the middle of the town.but i was wrong when i entered to the hotel,the staff gave us nice smile,specially front desk crew so helpful,all staff are friendly..no doubt for me to come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Tjapkhoo,,

Warmest greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,

On behalf of management GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (ex Carrcadin Hotel), I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your review to our hotel. It's very Big award" for our hotel, because customer's comment is a keys for our success and Our smile is a one of service excellent to all customers.

once again thank you very much for this review and your times.

sincerely,
Hotel manager

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Trip with my family and stay one nigh in Carrcadin Hotel. My first impresion to this Hotel, have a Big Room, confortable, and clean. But this hotel not have Swimming Pool so i can't take my childrens to play in pool

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lijon A

Dear Lijon,,

Warm Greeting From Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,,

Thank your for your time, to Review your happy experience during your stay at GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (ex carrcadin hotel).
hank you for your time to write your great experience during your stay at Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel, your review is very well awards for our hotel and will be evaluation for our service to all the guest,
we're more than happy to see you and your family get a great experience overall stay with us,
we will keep it up for the best quality of service, I hope to meet you and your family again in the next future
once again thank you very much.