1,685 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepurnawarman restaurantjiwa spadouble queenswimming poolspacious roompaskal hypersquaretrain stationistana plazakids clubnice hotelexcellent staynice poolspecial thankslate checkpleasant staylocal food
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Duing a leisure trip to bandung with family. Stay at hilton bandung, excellence staff. Excellence room and amenities. Great breakfast. Parking area is bright and safe. Thank you hilton bandung. Very recommended hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Kevin G, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear sandybilly,

Brilliant! Thanks for having taken the time to share your positive recent experience with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bandung.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and it was just perfect.
On the arrival a very warm welcome and as a HH member the provide me an upgrade to the executive floor with pool view.
The hotel is located very close to shopping malls and restaurants. The hotel restaurant is also perfect; especially the steak nigh, with a great T-Bone Steat, grilled according your request to perfection.
What really special for this Hilton hotel; the excellent service and the hospitality of the whole team; starting from check in, house keeping, restaurant, pool side, restaurant, bar, executive floor,...... All of them try to read your wish in your eyes, before you can ask ;-)!
Many thanks specially to Mr. Wisnu Despina Purnanarman; he serve me an espresso on the terrace, even the breakfast has no started, because I had to leave very early (before 6:00 am).
A perfect stay during my business trip in Bandung.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear andiaut,

Delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and shared your excellent experience with us. From Wisnu to the rest of the team, we are grateful to have such a strong team to make each guest's stay exceptional.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again on your next visit to Bandung.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Having arrived on an overnight flight without any sleep, I stupidly left my mobile phone in the taxi from the airport. Could I remember which taxi company? No. The type of car? No. The front of house staff at the Hilton Bandung were exceptionally helpful, taking me to the airport and helping to track down the driver, who then found my phone. This was the start of a great stay here. The staff all spoke English extremely well. I was particularly impressed by a young 16-worker in the Executive lounge, who talked to me confidently and in much detail about the local culture. This was a great introduction to Indonesia. I stay at hotels all the time but rarely feel I should review them. I'd recommend Hilton Bandung to anyone.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear salcotterill,

Delighted to hear our team has once again made the difference in your stay experience with us, from tracking down your lost phone to sharing all about our local culture. We will be recognizing our team accordingly for such great service as they truly are the key to our success and making for an exceptional experience for every guest, every time.

Look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again on your next visit,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We went to Bandung by train and it's very near to the train station. It's also near a lot of nice food and new shopping mall. The room was spacious and the service was impressive. I was unwell thus ordered porridge for in room dining at night and though it supposed to be a "breakfast" menu they took effort to provide it. And in the morning the restaurant staff offered a warm ginger drink to soothen the flu. Good job to the staff there!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear nadia n,

Truly delighted to know our team went above and beyond to make you feel comfortable during your stay with us. Hope to see you back again soon to enjoy even more when you are feeling better.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing chicken curry, rice and popadom, this lady can really cook. RIRI you are a credit to the hotel, many thanks for the effort shown to the guys from UTC UK. Service impeccable from the ladies (sella and Kartika) Panji back at the helm restaurant runs like clockwork. Keep up the good work guys, pleasure to eat in your restaurant.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Kevin G, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear UtcWolves18,

Always a delight to host you and your colleagues with us - I will surely pass the kudos on to Riri, Sella, Kartika and Panji!