“Fantastic!”

Ranked #7 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Hilton Bandung is a city hotel right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Bandung city. But as soon as you enter the vicinity of the hotel, you're transported to a completely different world, where zen and 5 star hospitality awaits you.

My stay was for 5 nights and it was just a lovely experience! Hotel room has double queen bed (you can't complain!).

Breakfast area is lovely with the sun shining through in the morning. Gym facilities are superb with pool view. Sit by the pool in the evening and watch the sun set while jazz music is playing. Head on to the spa which facial and massage that will leave you nothing but entirely rejuvenated.

Staff are very friendly and ask them for suggestions for places to go if you are in Bandung for the first time. The concierge is very much helpful and would provide estimation of transport cost to places that you want to go to.

I would definitely stay here again! No regrets!

Room Tip: Get the pool view :)
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, 21 November 2011
Dear akhalid,

Thank you for your kind review and for posting it on TripAdvisor, I am pleased to see you not only enjoyed the spacious bedroom, but that you also enjoyed our restaurants, gym, spa and most of all our friendly team members.

I look forward welcoming you back to Hilton Bandung in the hopefully not too distant future.

Peer Norsell
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 November 2011

The Hilton Bandung is new, modern and luxurious. The rooms are huge and very well equipped, with enormous bathrooms and views across the city. The pool was beautiful, although lack of time did not allow me to use it! The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, the bar has a great, laid back atmosphere, and breakfast in the coffee shop was excellent. Although I only stayed one night, I would highly recommend this hotel to other visitors to Bandung.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Dear reddersj,

Thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to post it on TripAdvisor, I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and our facilities and I am especially happy to see our team members impressed you with their friendliness.

I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future, where hopefully you will have more time to enjoy the pool.

Reviewed 3 November 2011

This is a brand new 5 star that is exceptional value for the level of accommodation and service it provides. The hotel is very modern and stylish, room is large, very nice and with big and modern bathroom. The staffs are very friendly and helpful and the service is perfect! My only minor feedback is the hotel location. It's easily reached, but it's located on the bare of vegetation, very different with the other sides of Bandung which very green and cozy. Overall this is an excellent hotel. I really would like to recommend this hotel to everyone visiting Bandung, whether it is for business or for pleasure, it is a great hotel!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, 9 November 2011
Dear Pleiades_M45,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback on your stay with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and to see our team made such a positive impression on you, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung within the near future.

Reviewed 18 October 2011

Since this hotel is number one in TripAdvisor rank for hotels in Bandung, so on our last day in Bandung, I choose to stay at this hotel with my family.

In general, it is a 5 star hotel, so everything comes in a good quality (of course!). Service is excellent, the hotel staffs in the gym and in the swimming pool were friendly.

As 5 star hotel standard, the internet access in the room is chargeable, it makes me miss Harris Hotel instantly :(

Swimming pool is beautiful, the gym is huge and quite complete with all those treadmill, octan, static cycle, etc. Each is provided with a bottle of water. All machines are new and in order. Nice.

Room rate is around IDR 1,500,000 (USD 150) but I redeem my points in Agoda so I only pay half of the price.

Room is big, bed is double Queen. The bathroom is nicely decorated, with separated shower, bath tub, toilette, and make-up area.

Breakfast is awesome. Many variants and staffs always refill the food all the time.

No regret to stay at this hotel. At all.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, 27 October 2011
Dear awe2011,

Thank you for your kind review and feedback on your experience with us. I am pleased to see you enjoyed our services, quality of room and our Hilton Breakfast. I hope to be able to welcome you back to your home away from home on your next trip to Bandung.

Reviewed 30 September 2011

This is recommended by me if you staying in Bandung. The people are nice, they greet you by name, and the check-in process was ok.

The room is spacious although a bit pricey, the bathroom is nice, but expected from Hilton Hotel.

The internet is slow though, I've been to other hotel which are faster but they do charge minimal charge.

The drinks in the bar are quite nice, again a bit pricey for the cocktail.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, 6 October 2011
Dear Naquita,

Thank you for recommending us and taking the time to provide us feedback on your last stay with us, I am happy to see you enjoyed our facilities and service. I noted your comments about the speed of our internet, and I ma happy to report that since your stay in April we have doubled the speed for increased guest convenience.

My Team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back Hilton Bandung some time in the not too distant future.