Lowest prices for your stay
$280
$232
Hotels.com
$232
Travelocity$232
Trip.com$232
Priceline$311
All reviews paul grace rice fields boutique hotel filtered water pleasure of staying away from the hustle and bustle an oasis rooms are beautiful small hotel central ubud magical place spent nights private pool welcome drink scooter suite bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

Omg!! Don’t know where to even begin! Our stay at the Luxe Villas Hotel was In the top 5 of my hotel experiences and I’m 60 years old and travel all over the world!

It started off with the owner picking me up because there were other guests checking in at the same time and you can’t be dropped off at the hotel because it’s in a green zone. I didn’t know about this detail and when I found out I was a little hesitant about how it was going to go. Well it turned out to be one of those exciting little details you can’t plan. Part of the Indonesian experience is driving or riding on these scooters that they use to get around. The hotel was excellent in driving all 3 of us back and forward into town. We never had to wait. They were always available. It was so thrilling zipping through the rice fields in and out of town. They even dropped us off at a different location, yoga barn because it was early in the morning and they had the time. So much fun!!

You get treated as a family member the minute you arrive and that vibe continues throughout your whole stay. (3 days). We hated to leave.
The hotel itself was over the top. The suite was very clean, and I’m a sticker for that. They remember your names and meet your every request. There are turn down services with homemade treats to die for!

The breakfast is ridiculously delicious. Fresh juices and coffee and teas to start. Basically it’s a 3 course meal. After that a homemade granola with yogurt and fruit platters. Then a hot course. My only complaint is that I was unable to eat it all.

The hotel itself is set up with views of the rice fields in every direction! The view from breakfast, on the second floor is like a dream picture. The pool also over looks the rice fields and the minute we sat down the hotel staff was serving us cold water on a tray.
There are these cool little cubby’s with pillows and a light that dims for you to relax in. Again a view of the rice fields. I would sit in one while sipping on wine and gazing out on the fields watching birds and other wildlife fly by.
As I’m wringing this I’m thinking to myself that people are going to think I got paid to write this. But NO our stay there was this excellent. On the website it says “get ready to be spoiled at the Luxe,” and they weren’t kidding. My husband and my 29 year old daughter and myself really enjoyed ourselves. I hope this helps those of you who are considering staying here. It’s a great escape from busy downtown Ubud. It’s only a 4 minute ride from town but it feels like a different world.

When you check out they give you a little surprise. I won’t tell you what it is. You have to discover some things for yourself.

Thank you again to Paul and the staff. You made out stay there an unbelievable experience!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Your Luxe Family, Other at LUXE Villas Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Felicia,

Such a beautiful review of your LUXE experience, extremely heartwarming & rewarding for all of us in your LUXE family.

You arrived as guests and left as friends to many of us in your LUXE family. You truly have a new home away from home now in Ubud. When Grace & Paul conceptualize the LUXE experience, they had a long list of what they believed made a hotel experience extraordinary. Among several things on the list there was a section titled "Sense / Feeling". Here they recalled the feeling they had at some of their favorite hotels in the world and created a long list of what they wanted our guests to experience from the first time they contacted us to long after they departed. At the top of the list was welcome & comfortable by providing gracious intuitive service, unrivaled privacy & understanding each guest and what they want from their stay with us and making that happen seamlessly. A simple list, with a complex execution.

After being closed for two years, time spent on reflection, energy put forth to prepare entering the race to recovery, you review captures what we work diligently on achieving for every arriving guest. We look forward to the day you return back home to LUXE, it will be easy to pick up where we left off. From all of us, we thank you for choosing to experience LUXE & for joining the TripAdvisor community to share this sincere contribution to our online reputation.

Warm regards from all of us in your LUXE family

Reviewed 10 August 2022

What a beautiful stay we had at LUXE Villas, Ubud. Totally seamless from arrival to departure.
The setting is dreamy, standing beautifully amongst rice fields and a lovely walk just out of the hustle and bustle of central Ubud. The staff are amazing, all warm and welcoming and nothing a bother. From ironing a shirt, to making reservations for dinner.
The restaurant upstairs, currently serving only breakfast, with almost 360 degree views is divine. Serving the most delectable breakfasts, the Balinese Bubur, a traditional chicken porridge is a must try!
The suite was immaculate, every touch was so considered. The luxurious bed linens, pillows and super comfortable mattress, the vast bathroom with a tub, the dressing and office space all

Date of stay: July 2022
Your Luxe Family, Other at LUXE Villas Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Carmel, When Grace & Paul developed the LUXE Brand mission, they had a vision of what they wanted each arriving guest to feel & experience when residing with us. This mission included providing unrivaled privacy, relaxed comfort, exceptional cuisine all wrapped up with intuitive service in an elegant setting close to the center of Ubud but feels miles away from the hustle & bustle of the town center. A simple philosophy with a very complex execution.

Your heart felt review reflects so many elements of our mission, which is without a doubt, the highest reward for all of us in the LUXE family. On behalf of all of us in your LUXE family, we all join together to say thank you for choosing LUXE as your home in Ubud, for taking the time to join the TripAdvisor community and share this sincere review of your LUXE experience.

We look forward to the day we are gifted with welcoming you back to your new home in Ubud. Until we meet again, we extend warm regards to you & J from all of us in your LUXE family.

Reviewed 30 July 2022

My stay at Luxe Villas Ubud was truly an incredible experience. My family and I have lived in Indonesia for 10 years and have traveled to countless stunningly beautiful destinations and have stayed at amazing hotels. Luxe Villas surpasses them all in beauty, detail and kind, thoughtful attention of the staff. I couldn't say enough about the warmth of every staff member, the kind attention to detail and the sheer luxury of the experience. The views were stunning, the location couldn't be better. You feel like you are in a different world, while being only a few short minutes from the bustle of Ubud, a town clearly coming back to life after the pandemic, which was devastating to tourism in Indonesia. The food is delicious and beautifully presented, and I only wish I had been able to stay longer at this truly remarkable place. If you are looking for a place to stay in Ubud and want the very best of what Ubud has to offer, this is your place.

Date of stay: July 2022
Your Luxe Family, Other at LUXE Villas Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2022

Dear Erica, Your review is extremely heart-warming to each one of us in your LUXE family. After being closed for two years over the pandemic, spending our time working on upgrades, renovation’s & redecoration preparing & waiting for the moment we are welcoming guests to enjoy a LUXE experience.

The highest rewards of our hard work & dedication come from knowing we achieved our mission to authentically understand what each guest expects from their time with us & doing everything we can to make that happen, seamlessly. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, taking the time from your busy life to create this sincere review of your LUXE experience and sharing it with the TripAdvisor community. We are very grateful that your voice, here, will guide other world travelers to consider a LUXE experience when visiting Bali.

We look forward to the day we are gifted with welcoming you back to your new home in Ubud. Until we meet again, we extend warm regards to you from all of us in your LUXE family.

Reviewed 20 July 2022

Luxe Villas Ubud was an amazing experience. The Villa was beyond expectations in every detail - everything was top notch and high quality. Breakfast was delicious and we are looking forward to the restraunt to open fully. Finally, the service was of the highest level at each interaction. From the the owner, the manager and the scooter drivers - everyone was friendly and extremely helpful. We can't wait to return!

1  Thank James A
Your Luxe Family, Other at LUXE Villas Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2022

It brings all of us in your LUXE family big smiles knowing we achieved our mission to create a wonderful experience for you both. Being the world travelers, you are, I know you have experienced many amazing hotels around the world. You arrived as guests and left as friends to all of us. We all look forward to the day we are welcoming you back to your home at LUXE. We hope your time at the sea side continued to deliver relaxation, culinary delights and adventure.

Thank you for taking the time to create this sincere review of your LUXE experience and share it with the TripAdvisor community. We are waiting for your return visit, it will be easy to pick up where we left off, enjoying the pleasures of your company once again. I hope your onward journey to the seaside gifted you both with adventures & relaxation. Warm regards to you both from all of us in your LUXE family.

Reviewed 19 July 2022 via mobile

My family and I had the good fortune to stay in Luxe Villa while in Bali for 3 nights.I discovered it while searching properties in Ubud. I chose it through it’s website but also it’s incredible reviews! Having spent 2 nights there( wishing it were more) I can see why the reviews received were amazing. I genuinely cannot put into words how incredible this place is. You have to visit it to believe it. We were collected from the airport by car then delivered to our awaiting motorbikes to be transported to Luxe Villa surrounded by rice plantations. Our accommodation was incredible, clean, spacious, beautiful and a home from home( but nicer). The staff are amazing with Ketut always at the end of a text or email. No request is ever too much. Breakfasts were 5 star and the whole experience was a pure joy! Paul the owner could not have been more welcoming and genuinely pleased to welcome you to the villa. He was full of helpful advice as to what to see, how to plan you day and would make all planning as stress free as possible. All staff were amazing and we had the good fortune of having Diwi Cup to be our driver and tour guide. The kindest, funny and polite man we have met in a very long time!
THIS IS A MUST see location!!
Please don’t hesitate in going to Luxe Villa it is AMAZING!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kate, One of the many joys of being in the hospitality business is meeting guests like yourselves, observing you enjoying your new home at LUXE, relaxing, just being on holiday together as a family, exploring and enjoying adventures together. Truly inspirational.

The greatest reward for all of us in the LUXE family comes from reading reviews such as yours that depicts, we achieved our mission to create an extraordinary personalized holiday experience for you and your family.

On behalf of all of us in your LUXE family, we join together to say “Thank You” for choosing LUXE as your home in Ubud, for taking the time write this sincere review of your experience with us and share it with the TripAdvisor community.

Your voice here will assist other world travelers to consider a LUXE experience when staying in Ubud, gifting all of us the opportunity to spoil them the LUXE way!

We are waiting for the day we are welcoming you back home to LUXE. We are looking forward to hearing about your onward adventures on the other Indonesian islands. Thank you for all the kindness you shared with us. We never say goodbye, rather see you soon! Warm regards from all of us in your LUXE family.