“Lush and relaxing”
other travellers have booked this property
Fall in Love with Rose Moon
Sunset at Rose Moon. Sunset from the terrace.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sunset at Rose Moon.
Sunset from the terrace.
Evening at Rose Moon.
Lounging around.
A modern European spring mattress and elegant mosquito netting to keep you safe at night.
View from the inside bedroom.
Your bed.
Spacious modern design and indoor/outdoor living.
Living room with day bed.
Kitchen with dining table.
View from the kitchen.
Have your coffee anytime!
The clean white lines of Rose Moon.
Bathroom in Rose Moon.
Bathroom is comfortable and all in white.
Bathtub and Shower outside.
View from the al fresco bed.
Rose Moon's pool.
A 14m communal pool
A 14m pool (with a children's splash pool) in the communal grounds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nikki s
Sydney, Australia
“Lush and relaxing”
Reviewed 25 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I came here to get some time out, to rest and relax. This place was perfect! Most beautiful bath and shower I've ever had. I was a bit torn between sitting in the zen bath, floating in the pool, or lounging in the couch staring out at the rice paddy fields and the mountains. I felt like I was in paradise here.

Travelling group: Solo
22 Aug 2015
We love the shower and the bath too! We asked our designer to take extra care and create something beautiful and spacious for people to enjoy. I love watching the stars while I'm having a hot shower at the end of the day after I've dipped in the pool :)
David W
“just stunning”
Reviewed 21 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

this property is every bit as wonderful as it's sister villa HoneyMoon.

My partner and I stayed her and she couldn't stop smiling at the peace and quiet.
The views are unique - hard to get such unobstructed rice field views in Ubud unless you stay at the Four Seasons - and even then I don't think it can beat this.
High quality furnishings and super clean - this was a great find and I will definitely stay here again.

22 Aug 2015
So glad you and your partner had a great time. The views are incredible huh - we're very lucky that it's also so quiet. There's a definite charm and magic about this place and I'm glad you got to share it.
LaylaLive
San Francisco, California
“So beautiful and relaxing”
Reviewed 2 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

The place was stunning, with amazing views from every room. The infinity pool overlooking the rice fields was my favorite place to relax and dream every afternoon. I had to drag myself out of the place to explore Ubud because I felt so peaceful relaxing in the house. The decor in the apartment is stunning also and the staff were super friendly and cooked an awesome breakfast. Highly recommend this place for your stay in Ubud.

• Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Jun 2015
So glad you enjoyed the place :) The infinity pool overlooking the rice fields is my favourite too!
Grace B
Ubud
“Delightful”
Reviewed 27 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Rose Moon is stunning. The attention to detail throughout the house, continued to surprise and delight me. It's an ideal distance from Ubud for peace and quiet, and to absolutely relax, yet close enough to pop in for culture, food and entertainment.

The views across the rice fields to Mount Agung are unparalleled! What a truly unique place to be. And private enough to skinny dip, should that be your thing :)

The staff are sweet. A team of them would silently arrive, glide around the property cleaning and rearranging, and then silently glide away. What a gift!

Whether you sleep inside the bedroom, or in the princess bed, deep sleep is guaranteed. With the through breeze, there is always somewhere cool to be - avoiding the heat. This is truly a unique Bali experience!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Actually I really loved the desk. I had lots of work to do, and I really loved working there.
Liked least: That I had to leave!!
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
3 Jun 2015
Absolute delight to have you!
Christaba...
Ubud, Indonesia
“Epic”
Reviewed 26 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Rose Moon was divine from the moment we got here. We lead busy lives back home but as soon as we stepped in the door and took in the beautiful surroundings we both relaxed. It was such a good choice for our holiday and our brief time in Bali.

The house is amazing and even better than the pictures. I don't like hotel beds but this bed was super comfortable and the mosquito net kept us totally safe at night. I just loved sitting on the bed or the sofa and staring out at nature for hours.

Thanks to the staff who are so lovely. We just spent most of our time relaxing and enjoying Rose Moon. We can't wait to get back there!

Your age range 35-49
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 May 2015
So glad you really enjoyed your time here :). We look forward to seeing you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing