Saren Indah Hotel
Travelocity
US$ 227
US$ 167
Agoda.com
All reviewsmonkey forestrice paddiesfree shuttleubud centreclean towelshotel shuttleshuttle servicemosquito netstayed for nightshotel is situatedcouple of nightsbreakfast menuthe hustle and bustledeluxe roombanana pancakesbreakfast was includedthe main street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2012

My husband and I spent our honeymoon days in Saren Indah for 2 nights. Once I got into the room, we were surprised with the nice decoration for honymooners on bed. I would not say this hotel is a 5 star hotel but it definitely offers 5 stars customer service. I told the receptionist I would not be able to take the breakfast in the next morning as I need to get out from Ubud to Lovina at 3am. The thoughtful staff did offer to prepare two breakfast boxes for me and my husband so that we won't be starving along the journey. Indeed, I was so touched for the breakfast boxes! At night, they sent us a love shape nice honeymoon decorated cake for me and my husband. What can we ask for more? Nice and friendly staff, bali style room with paddy field views definitely worth my second visit here.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ELsie L
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Saren Indah has it all. Excellent staff for which nothing is too much that pick up on the small details. From the welcome drink, flower petal/towel room decoration and fruit through to checking out. The location is perfect just a short stroll through Monkey Forest into town. One tip I would give is for around the pool. The monkeys are very inquisitive of anything loose lying around so if you have food or interesting objects keep your eye on them or leave in your room (makes for great pics though). Rice fields around the rooms are now back in use so expect the rice and ducks to be back very soon. All food eaten here was a very good standard and veggie food was very tasty. The new restaurant and bar area gives plenty of room for entertaining and the dance performance was a real treat.
Will be back

Room Tip: Now the rice has been sown go for a rice view room
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Richmich64
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Saren Indah- The name has it all. Best Service in town, indeed however unfortunately due to our change in tour plan we could stayed in Saren Indah for one night only. We reached hotel at 1:00 am at night and found hotel staff waiting for us. It took less than 2 minutes for check in, Kudos to the efficient staff.Next morning we checked out and asked for our luggage storage which was arranged with in no time.
Also we asked for the shuttle drop in Ubud Center, although it was out of the regular shuttle time however hotel manager (Ary) arranged it for us and likewise arrange our pick up back to the hotel. Overall, I found Saren Indah staff very helpful, efficient and friendly.
I would give 5 stars to saran indah for its great customer orientation and accommodative environment.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank BilalRashid
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I have visited Bali a couple of times & stayed in many hotels & resorts but found Saren indah notches above on `value for Money criteria.I had booked a package for 6 days which gave me B`fast & Dinner on the house.Both the meals had variety, a range of different types of cuisine & above all delicious & sumptous.
Initially i had difficulty in getting in touch with the Hotel & after it was resloved,it was smooth sailing after that. I had taken a Dlx cottage with top floor view & it was lovely with a view from the balcony of wooded low hills & Rice terracesses from the bedroom. It is better to pay a little extra & get such two pronged views, having B`fast in the balcony.
Ary . the lady owner & her staff really look after every inmate like a family The highlight of our stay was a Dinner organised where we watched excuisite Balinese Hindu Ramayana dances!.They also arrange a daily car ride to Ubud city center& nearby places like the zoo, museum etc
The only difficulty which i felt & they were not able to help me ot with- was informing my medical insurance Agency in case i fall ill. Since i was elderly senior citizen & travelling all alone, i am sure they cold have easily taken the trouble of doing so when i gave the Tele. No.in Indonesia to contact them. Luckily nothing untoward happened to me & i spent a lovely time there & in Bali overall!
I WILL DEFINATELY VISIT AGAIN IF THEY DO THE NEEDFUL IN CASE OF ANY MEDICAL EMERGENCY!

Room Tip: Take Dlx Room on top floor with a view .The 1st cottage will give you a view of the swimming pool also in addition to rice fields& low hilly view.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank MARGDARSHI
Reviewed 24 August 2012

A nice small hotel in the rice fields of Ubud,friendly staff. Comfortable rooms small pool,breakfast,dinner and a massage included in the price easy walk or shuttle to Ubud.Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Not many rooms,depends if you like climbing stairs ,ground floor rooms are ok.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple