All reviews shuttle service rooms are small rice fields ubud centre free shuttle very pleasant stay american breakfast flat screen tv the hotel offers budget hotel nasi goreng stayed here for nights hot shower excellent hotel the hotel staff first floor would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I spent 3 nights in this hotel and the staff was very kind. They arrange everything you need. I hardly recommand the SPA. So quiet and relaxing. The massage made by ILUH is fantastic!! She is so amazing.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Puri Padma H, Manajer at Puri Padma Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Djemila, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be shared to our team members to ensure that all will be improved and give you a much better experience on your next stay with us. We hope you will visit us again. Puri Padma Hotel

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I’ll get to why I only gave three out of five later.
Firstly.. for the price I was extremely happy with the cleanliness, bed comfort (great pillows!) and modern bathroom. The hotel is small but this was what we wanted and it was VERY quiet! Nice views to the rear. Didn’t use the pool... would’ve been wonderful had this been on the roof top.
Staff were good, shuttle service a major plus! We had a bottle of champagne with us and the staff kindly provided us with a fridge.
All this would have warranted 5/5 given the low cost however we made one MASSIVE mistake! The spa!! What an absolute disgrace! Given that I am seriously ill and this was quality time spent with my husband it was time very much wasted and I cannot convey my disappointment enough, not only with the spa facility itself but with the manager’s reaction afterwards. ‘Sorry’ just doesn’t cut it. We had paid for a cab back to the hotel from Ubud for this ‘afternoon of pampering’ to find these issues:
1. No choosing our oils or scrub (three different scents set out beautifully at reception)
2. Old beds, uncomfortable and noisy.
3. DISGUSTING sheets, filthy and smelly. Blatantly not washed since last massage (or possibly ever!)
4. Door slamming, windows open, mosquitos in room.
5. No music
6. Hot stone tub lid banging closed loudly next to my head over and over (husband having hot stone massage not me) Stones just placed on his back and left, burnt skin
7. Therapists both left us lying there for more than five minutes at a time with nothing going on.
8. Bath being filled (noisy) and buckets of water noisily being thrown into it just metres from us. Bath was normal bathroom type bath, nothing special that you usually get when in a spa.
9. Scrub part of massage was a joke! 2 mins of a job and very sloppy.
We both got up and walked out part way through, extremely frustrated and wound up rather than feeling pampered and relaxed. I know this sound like a ‘first world problem’ and if it had been a $10 shop front spa we would have laughed but I don’t expect this from a hotel spa and this is quality time of our short 3 day trip to Ubud that we can’t get back.
I won’t say don’t go to The Padma, go! It’s a great little place for the price but they need to get a grip of the spa facilities as this was certainly not a good experience.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Snoo
Puri Padma H, Manajer at Puri Padma Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Snoo, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We have also noted all your feedback and rest assured that they will be shared to our team members to ensure that all will be improved and give you a much better experience on your next stay with us. We hope you will visit us again. Puri Padma Hotel

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is quite nice with clean rooms and its easy to find. Just the staff needs to he trained, we waited ages for everything and they also doesnt speak much english.
The hotel offers only a la carte breakfast which is quite poor quality and choice. They charge children for the breakfast, no matter what age they are, half price of the adults amout. The pool is very small and freezing. They have only 2 sunbeds so more than 2 guests do not have space where to sit. Maybe that is why they keep pool is too cold so people dont use it.
They mentioned on the website that they are 700m from Tegalalang rice terrace but its not true. They are about 9km far. Only what they have is a view in their small rice terrace.
If visiting this hotel do not expect much and do not stay long. I use it only for an overnight acommodation. The service is poor, rooms are small and nothing to do there. If you are tired and dont want to travel far, then one night stay you can handle.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Puri Padma H, Manajer at Puri Padma Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Kangaroo1234, Thank you for share your review with us we do apologize if your stay doesnt meet your expectations, we will taking action directly about breakfast with our kitchen. we realize that our breakfast set menu probably not suitable for you, thank you for staying with us. best wishes, Puri Padma Hotel

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Great food for very cheap prices. Lovely staff in the restaurant and on reception, special mention to Meri who was very welcoming and friendly on our arrival. Nice sized pool on the ground floor and spacious decking on the roof to enjoy the sun and sunsets with amazing views of the Ubud countryside. Shuttle bus service to the town center to make it accessible. Would highly recommend

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Puri Padma H, Manajer at Puri Padma Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Emilygibbo, Warmest greetings from Hotel Puri Padma Ubud. We appreciate it very much for spending your time to write a review regards your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy that you have a great experience during your stay with us. Will do all our best to provide a best services to all our customers and also keep maintaining and upgrading the quality standard of our services and product. We are looking forward to your next visit to our hotel. Kindest Regards, Hotel Puri Padma Hotel

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I don't generally leave reviews for anything but I thought this place warranted it. The room was as advertised, the service was excellent, the staff was very welcoming and helpful.

After our stay, the driver we hired was supposed to meet us at a certain time. Worried for us, the front desk staff offered to contact him and was also having trouble trying to get a hold of this guy. They quickly arranged a ride for us to the airport so we wouldn't miss our flight.

Would stay here again the next time I find myself in Ubud.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Puri Padma H, Manajer at Puri Padma Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear RK S, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely, Puri Padma Hotel